Chapter 4

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME:<
~~~~~

It was only a matter of time before you started to compare Seulgi to Irene.

Seulgi was like the sunrise: warm, inviting, and a joy to be around. She made you laugh and treat you like a friend. Irene, however, was like the sunset: she made you sad to see her go and made you chase after her, hoping she'd stay for just a moment longer. Seulgi was like candy and Irene was a drug.

Here at Seulgi's surprisingly tiny studio, you think about how it would be like if you were with her instead. A soft beauty compared to the sharpness of Irene, Seulgi was laid-back and affectionate, not like Irene, but held none of the thrill that Irene brought to the table. Seulgi was the sugar and Irene the spice.

They were so different from each other yet both were exactly your type.

You felt Seulgi poke your cheeks and giggle at the bemused look on your face. The whole point of you coming over was to learn from the master, but instead of teaching you, all Seulgi's been doing is poking at your cheeks and giggling at your pout. You didn't really mind since she looked adorable and was easily entertained by the simplest things, but you did reach over to pinch your cheeks, "Seulgi, you're supposed to be helping me, not poking my cheeks."

Seulgi merely grinned, one of those smiles that was wide and like the sun, before throwing her arms around your neck, "I am helping though. I'm getting you to loosen up, you're so stiff when you draw I'm concerned you'll pull a muscle or something with how stiff your back is. Ah, this spot is a little too dark." Fixing the spot and some other places that she pointed, you put the pencil down and sighed, "well I suppose a little break couldn't hurt. We've been sitting here for hours now." You let Seulgi tug you out of the tiny studio into the makeshift kitchen and dining room. A fridge and barely functioning stove were tucked away at the corner, the dining table and bed taking up most of the space in the tiny room. It wasn't much to look at and quite the contrast to the wealth that Seulgi had, but it was good enough for the artist during the nights she didn't feel like returning to her massive penthouse in the middle of the bustling city. Taking a seat on the bed, you stretched your arms out to relieve the pain from your shoulders as Seulgi fetched a bottle of water for you.

"Shoulder pain, Y/N? I'm not surprised, you've been working non-stop for the past few hours. I always encourage students to take a break when they can, no matter how inspired they are at the moment. What's the point of having the inspiration if you overwork yourself, right?" Seulgi took a seat next to you and rested a hand on your shoulder, pressing her thumb into a spot that was giving you the most pain. Humming at the feeling, you rolled your shoulder and turned to the side, making it easier for her to massage your shoulder.

"You really are tense, Y/N. Lay down, let me see what I can do about it." You don't think it was meant to be all seductive, but you shuddered at the way Seulgi whispered your name, caressing the vowels and consonants as her hand gently guided you to lay down on your stomach. You felt the bed creak and dip as Seulgi moved to straddle your hips, her hands going under your shirt and pressing against the tensed areas. Taking in a deep breath and smelling the faint scent of Seulgi's shampoo on the sheets, you let out a low moan when she pressed on a particular spot, gripping the sheets when she focused on the spot in between your shoulder muscles, her thumb moving in tight circles against the skin.

Nails gently scratched at your back as the woman above you leaned down, her breath hot against your tongue. "Y/N," came the soft whisper, her lips brushing against the shell of your ear, "seeing you like this calls forth the artist in me. You are the canvas and the muse, so elegant but mysterious. Will you let me paint you, my dear?" A small ember burned inside of you at her words, and you found yourself nodding your head at the suggestion, biting your lips when Seulgi kissed your cheek and stood up to get some supplies. It wasn't like you to just agree to be a human canvas for her, but when Seulgi returns, brushes in one hand, and the paint in another, you think you understand why.

Gone were the soft eyes of Seulgi, replaced with the sharp and alluring eyes of Kang Seulgi. It was quite striking to see such harsh eyes on the face of the person who you've grown to associate 'cute' but at the same time, it made you gasp and rub your thighs together to relieve the familiar fire burning in your core. Here, trapped under the gaze of a master artist, you felt exposed like she could see right through you and could paint them onto the canvas if she chose to. You felt a shock of forbidden thrill run through your body watching her step closer with slow and purposeful strides, her eyes already mapping out the masterpiece she want to paint on you

The smile she gave you was predatory, showing off her teeth as she set the supplies down and tugged at your shirt, helping you remove the shirt. Her hand pressed against your stomach, silently commanding you to lay down as the bed dipped with the weight of Seulgi climbing on top of you, cold hands resting on your stomach as she kneeled in between your legs. You don't say anything as she slid your sweats off, her fingertips grazing your ankles. The hungry eyes from the artist reminded you of Irene's hungry gaze every time she called you into her office for a quick fuck, but there was a warmth in those eyes when she smiled down at you and picked up a dark green tube of paint.

"It'll be a little cold the first time, but you'll get used to it. Just relax for me, okay?"

You nodded but still shivered when her ice-cold fingers touched your skin, the artist painting smooth strokes against your stomach with splashes of green, swirls of purple and blue on your legs. Each stroke had a meaning, each color purposely chosen, her hands becoming the instrument to which her masterpiece onto the canvas. You bit back a moan when her paint-stained hand brushed against your breasts on its way up to your collarbone and it seemed that Seulgi didn't miss that if the small twitch of her lips was any indication. Her clean hand ran up your sides up to your face, where they pressed against your lips, "you shouldn't do that Y/N. I wanted to paint you as the innocent and dedicated student I see you as. If you keep biting your lips, I may have to add some red to your portrait, little vixen." Seulgi leaned over you, her dark eyes taking in your flushed face and pouting lips, and huffed, reaching out for a dark red tube, "not scarlet, too fiery. Maybe more like a ruby, muted but just as beautiful."

Watching as she unscrewed the cap of the tube, you gasped at the cold sensation of the paint dripping down onto your body, covering your collarbone and neck with red. Seulgi dipped her fingers into the paint and swirled it around, crossing over some of the other colors and drawing lines of red all over your body. She licked her lips that the sight before her: a vision of red with a kaleidoscope of color breaking out from underneath, almost like stained glass. The swirls and sharp lines accentuate your curves where they need to as well as finish the canvas in a stroke of elegance, but something was still missing from this portrait. Something crucial.

When you took a moment to stretch your arms above your head, Seulgi realized what was missing and pounced, grabbing hold of your wrists to pin them against the mattress. You let out a small noise of surprise at the sudden move, but Seulgi merely smiled down at you, a little dark and dangerous. "Can you keep those hands there, Y/N? I have something I need to do to make this a masterpiece." You weren't entirely sure what she was up to but you trusted her enough to nod your head and do as she said, even when Seulgi came back with what looked like a black ribbon of some kind.

Taking a seat next to you, Seulgi held the ribbon out for you to examine. It was soft to the touch, and it tickled you when Seulgi wrapped it around your wrists in a loose knot, trailing the rest down your arm to rest on the valley of your breasts. The artist stands up and looks down on her masterpiece.

"You are stunning, Y/N. A masterpiece like no other."

There was no mistaking the look in Seulgi's eyes.

She looked at you the same way that Irene looked at you.