Chapter 12 - Final Moments.

For a month, Jessica and Daniel became really close friends. And honestly, thats what they both needed. Daniel was always left alone because his older siblings had social lives, and Jessica needed beter friends than what she had. They both used each other to complain about constant problems that they dealt with.

And as for Community Service, everyone was split up. Eric, Jade, and Sean always stuck together, Keith and Rakim stuck together like always, and so did Belle and Jessica. Jessica and Rakim grew closer than before now that Eric was out of the way. And as for Eric and Jade, they still stayed together and in a relationship.

Everyone went from bonding, to ignoring each other and acting like they didn't exist. But before Jessica left, she had to tell Belle something first.

"Hey Blondie!"

"Yeah?" She smiled as she sat next to Jessica.

"I have something to tell you. Let's go sit over here." Jessica whispered as she grabbed her hand, and sat her at a table that was far away from the multiple tables filled with students.

"Oooh it must be something bad." Belle moaned softly.

"No. It's actually something good...well.......weird..."

"Tell me!"

"Well, you know the house that i'm living in?" Jessica said. "And how I told you that I hated everyone except for the butler?"

"Yeah?"

"Me and her youngest chid name Daniel are friends now."

"That's it?" Belle laughed.

"No asshole. Just listen!" Jessica laughed as her tone went back to soft.

"Sorry."

"Me and him are the same age. He's 13 and i'm 12, and we've been talking everyday for about a month. Nonstop." She sighed. "We're from totally different backgrounds, and we-"

"You like him, don't you?" Belle smiled. Jessica's face froze as those words came out of her mouth and set in.

"No!" She shouted in an outburst. "Well.....A little. But I don't know yet. I don't want to rush into things like I did with Eric. I just don't want that 'Jade' thing to happen to me again."

"But what if he's different?" Belle asked. "Don't forget that Eric is not normal. He's a psycho boy who needs help just like Sean. He only acts that way because of how his family raised him. Is that boy 'Daniel' raised by a good family?"

"Hopefully not by his father." Jessica said as she shook her head. "His father was crazy. Otherwise Justine seems like a nice woman. His siblings are no better, but you can tell that they were all raised right. A little spoiled, but they were raised correctly."

"Well then i'd give him a chance! Maybe y'all can get it in once y'all get a little closer." She winked.

"Oh no. No no no no no no." Jessica laughed. "I'm not having sex until I get married. I refuse to be like my mother and have a baby out of wedlock. I want to set a good example to my future child."

"That's right, Jessica. Set your standards girl!" Belle cheered as she high fived her. "That's exactly why we're so close!"

It was a Friday, and Jessica planned to do nothing but relax. But when she arrived there, she did'n't see Justine, Vanessa, Joeseph, or Angela there. Now that the coast was clear, she rushed right up to Daniel's room, but Daniel was rushing down the stairs to her.

"It's Friday!" Jessica cheered.

"Yes. What do you want to do?" Daniel smiled.

"It doesn't matter. What do YOU want to do?"