Chapter 32 - Irresistable.

Cody was furious. He drove home without saying a word, or even looking at Jessica. She stared at him the whole time just waiting. Anticipating on any type of indication that he wasn't upset anymore. Common sense soon kicked in her head and told her that that wouldn't happen, so she opened her mouth.

"Cody i'm sor-"

"Jessica, shut the fuck up right now." Cody growled in a deep tone as he kept his eyes on the road. "I'm not even kidding. Just shut the fuck up."

"You don't have to curse at me." Jessica said in a babied and low tone.

"Didn't I just tell you to stop talking?" Cody shouted as she jumped. "Shut the fuck up!"

Jessica didn't say anything for the rest of the ride. They drove to the hotel, and went right to sleep. No eye contact, no conversation, nothing. Cody faced the other way in the bed, while Jessica did the same. She was thinking about Daniel more than ever now. Cody never treated her bad, but Daniel never cursed at her. Cody respected her, but Daniel had way more respect for her. She didn't regret her decision, but she did wonder about it.

The next day, Jessica woke up and Cody was gone. He left a note beside her that said: "Out with the boys. You have fun on your own time." Jessica looked at the note, took a deep sigh, and flew into her pillow. She realized that she had made a horrible mistake. She called him and he continued to send her to voicemail. This angered her. She decided to call Jeffery instead and ask him for a ride.

Jessica felt sorry, but one thing she wasn't about to do for Spring Break was moping around.

Jeffery came and picked her up. Jessica caught up with Jeffery during the week also. He looked a little bit older, but just like Justine, he didn't age as much either. They arrived at the Simmon's home 20 minutes later, and Jessica noticed that there were a few cars inside of the driveway. Angela opened the door and put on a small grin when she seen Jessica.

"Angela! Oh my goodness!" Jessica squealed. "You've gotten so much older. What are you in college now?"

"Hmph." Angela said in a low tone. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." She smiled.

Jessica already knew that it was about the incident yesterday. Still she tried to figure out what Angela would want with her, especially since she haven't talked to her in over 4 years. Angela brought her into the room she once lived in and sat down with her.

"What happened with you and my brother yesterday?"

"Crap." Jessica thought.

"Nothing. Him and my boyfriend got into it when we were kissing." Jessica moaned. "They both got upset, but I told Daniel that he needed to stop acting like we're still together."

"Wow." Angela smiled as she looked down at the ground.

Jessica glanced Angela, and could tell that she was angry. She braced herself as she prepared for Angela to blow.

"So why'd you just leave him in the dirt like that?" Angela snapped.

"I wasn't about to leave my boyfriend of 4 years for him, Angela!"

"For him? So now my brothers just a 'him' to you now? My brother is not a 'him!' His name is Daniel!" Angela shouted as she stood up. "Stop leading my brother on and maybe he wont think that you two are dating!"

Jessica stared at Angela with her mouth slighlty open. And she realized how right Angela was. If it wasn't for her leading Daniel on, he wouldn't have thought that they were getting back into a relationship.