Chapter 25 - Boiling point.

Belle was right the whole entire time. "You don't know these people like I know these people!" Belle said to Jessica at one point. But she didn't listen. "Don't hang out with these people." Belle said to Jessica at one point. But she didn't listen. "You'll regret it." Belle said to Jessica. But she didn't listen. She sadly realized that this is what Belle had been talking about the whole time. These people weren't just acting up outside of school, doing drugs, etc. They were robbers. They were thieves. They were killers.

And sadly, this was the moment that Jessica decided to open her eyes.

She watched from the car as they flipped Belle's lifeless body over into the grave. Eric and Sean buried her deep into the shallow dark grave. Her hands were shaking and her body was shaking. Perhaps it didn't register all the way of what was going on. This moment made her realize that she had no real friends or no friends at all.

All she had left now, was Daniel. The minute she thought about him, her phone rang. It was him.

"Hello?"

"Jessica where are you?" He asked.

"Babe I can't talk right now." She said in a low tone as she kneeled lower down in her window.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Daniel I promise i'll tell you everything the minute we get home. Okay?"

"Are you okay, Jess?"

"No. No i'm not." She said in a shaky tone as she got ready to cry.

"Jessica is someone hurting you?!" Daniel said in a louder tone. "Tell me who it is!"

"No i'm fine i'm fine." She lied. "I'll tell you when I get home. Okay?"

"Jessica if someone hurts you let me know." He demanded.

"I will."

Jessica got off of the phone with Daniel, and continued to watch them bury Belle. The moment they got done, they got back into the van with him, then drove home like nothing happened. They rode in the car in absolute silence, while everyone was grimming Jessica. She didn't care though. She was so pissed off at the fact that they took away her closest Community friend that she wasn't worried about a thing they had to say. Suddenly, Jade broke the silence.

"You're not gonna snitch, are you?" Jade asked.

Jessica didn't answer her.

"You already know that she is." Sean said as he drove them home. "And I suggest that she don't. Unless she want to wind up right where Blondie is."

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Jessica said as she looked her way. She was terrified of what they might've done, but she knew that it was right.

"What?"

"Y'all are nothing nut a bunch of teenagers with guns. Big fucking whoop." Jessica continued. "Unlike Blondie, i'm not afraid of you guys. Blondie was. I do whatever the hell I want. And if I want to tell someone, i'll tell someone."

"Yo Jessica. Chill out!" Sean said as he pulled to the side of the road, and pointed his gun in her face.

Jessica looked at the gun, and wasn't afraid. She thought that she'd be crying and begging for her life if a gun was ever aimed her way. What made her not fear the gun, is because they would leave evidence all over the car. She looked inside of the barrell, then looked back up at Sean.

"Shoot me, Sean." Jessica said. "Do it."

"Aye aye Sean chill out." Eric said as he lowered the gun. "Don't do that shit, man. Don't shoot her."