Chapter 33 - ....

Daniel and Jessica didn't say anything to each other after they got done having sex. But even though they didn't say anything afterwards, doesn't mean that they weren't enjoying and embracing the fact that they just made love after 4 years. Daniel laid onto Jessica's soaked body, and they both drifted off into a deep sleep.

Daniel woke up the next morning, and Jessica was gone. He had second guesses on whether he thought that this was a dream that he was having, until he seen a small piece of paper beside him. It was a note from Jessica that said: "I had Jeffery drop me back off at the hotel because I have to drive back to Sanford today. I'll miss you, Daniel! -Jessica."

"Fuck." Daniel growled in a low tone as he smacked the paper back down onto the bed.

That's not the goodbye that he wanted. He wanted to have sex with her, but thats not the last thing he wanted to do before he left. He wanted the two to spend time together. To have a little fun before she went home.

And now, he didn't know when was the last time he was going to see her.

Jessica and Cody rode back in to Sanford. The two weren't talking, but Jessica didn't care anymore. Cody looked at her and seen her staring blankly at the window. He sighed, then shifted his attention back to the road. He felt that he had something he needed to tell her.

"Jessica."

"What?"

"I have a confession to make." He said lowly.

"What? What now?"

"Last night at the bar I uhh.......I had um...sex with another woman.."

"Excuse me?!" Jessica barked.

"I know Jessica I am so sorry. I was drunk and you know that I wouldn't have done anything like that." Cody said in an innocent tone.

He stared over at Jessica and seen her tearing up. She was shaking so hard and he felt more than sorry for her. He lowered his head, then slowly turned back to the road. He'd apologized many many times.

"Cody..."

"Yes?"

"I had sex with Daniel last night.."

Cody almost look like he'd got shot in the chest with a shotgun rifle. His eyes bulged as he turned her way. He didn't know what to say or what to do, but all he seen was pure and utter disgust. He knew that she still had feelings for him over the years.

"Wow. I knew you still liked him. I knew it!" Cody snapped.

"Aye aye aye you know what Cody, we both need to start over!" Jessica yelled as she squinted her eyes, and put her hands up in frustration. "We both cheated during Spring Break. This is the chance for us to restart this relationship and rebuild. Because if we continue to nag each other over and over, this will never work. We've been together for 4 years, Cody!"

Jessica looked over at Cody, and he didn't say anything. However, she could tell that he was understanding what he was saying.

"I guess you're right, Jessica." Cody sighed. "We do need to start over. Wanna act like this trip never happened?"

"Sounds good in my book."

Cody arrived at her home 25 minutes after the conversation, and Jessica waved goodbye. Her mother was at the door, and she'd asked her how their trip went. Jessica replied fine as she went into her room and unpacked.

Jessica still kept Daniel's number.

2 months later, Cody and Jessica's relationship stood strong. They were both looking at Captain Gowns for graduation which was right around the corner. It was a month away, and it was time for them to start fitting and ordering so that they could prepare to walk on stage. Cody was looking also when he fell asleep on her lap.