Orange, Brown, Purple and Cyan

The two of them made their way around the ship to search for the others. They reached the room where the door had closed, but it was open at that time. In there were the bodies of Orange and Brown.

Pink gasped as her hands trembled against Red. She started to whimper and sob again. "Orange... Br-Brown... are...th-they?"

Red turned so that he was blocking her view of the scene. "Let's go somewhere else, ok? Look for the others or something."

Pink's head was spinning. "No... Wait... I need to see if they're... ok...."

She walked passed him as she knelt down to check both of their pulses. There wasn't any. She noticed their oxygen tanks on their backs had an ERROR on it. Her hands shook as she lifted them up against her face as if she was covering her mouth in shock.

 Her hands shook as she lifted them up against her face as if she was covering her mouth in shock

(Image of Orange will come here later. Still working on it)

"I-it's my fault... If only I had input the code correctly... I-I..." She clenched her fists together. She wasn't even blaming the Impostor for their deaths. To her knowledge, she thought it was a system error. "I'm...sorry...."

"Hey, we were all late to the room. That's why this happened." He didn't step any closer to her. "If it's your fault then it's mine too."

(Except I actually did this,) he thought. (But it's what I have to do, right?)

Pink stayed silent for a few moments. All was heard was her sniffles as if tears kept falling from her face. She slowly got up as she looked towards Red. "...We need to report this..... And make sure everyone's ok...."

"Yeah," Red started. "We'll figure out who did this. Then we'll all be safe."

"You're.. saying someone did this?" Pink's voice was full of disbelief. She didn't know this was even possible.

She was alone with Red. Not knowing that he could kill her now if he wanted to. To her, Red was her savior.

"That must be the case. The door was shut when we got here, so...someone had them trapped," he explained. "I don't know who could have done it though. Maybe one of the others has seen something."

That means....

The Impostor was still around. It could be anyone. But why?

Why would they do this?

Before Pink could say what's on her mind, Red was already sending the report.

.....

Flashback.

Earlier, as the oxygen was counting down as it was depleting, Purple and White were trapped inside of Storage. Purple was noticeably scared.

Their oxygen was declining. White helped Purple stay steady as she was desperately trying to open the door. "It's going to be alright." He reassured loudly as the alarms were blaring. His other hand was also trying to open the door.