Green

Lime also glanced at Green too, but paid no mind. He walked over to Pink.

"Oi." He spoke up, but she was too spaced out with her thoughts. He grabbed her wrist roughly. "Don't ignore me."

"Stop-" Pink yelped.

"You're going to eat with me and that's final." Lime ordered. His tone was hard to read. It was a mixture of playfulness and annoyance.

Pink took her hand away and sobbed with anger. "I don't want to! How could you just even think about that now?!" She walked away with a quick pace.

"Come ooonnn. It'll be fun. Don't you walk away from me-" Lime went to follow her.

"Will you leave her alone already?" Red turned to face Lime. "She doesn't want anything to do with you, and honestly, I don't either."

"Hey, pal." Lime looked over as if he were glaring at Red. "Watch it. This is none of your business. You think you're some hot shot, eh?" He walked a bit closer to him in a threatening manner.

(Just act cool and collected,) Red told himself. His tone gave off as if he were smiling. "No, not really. Not at all actually. What about you?"

"Then shut up. She's mine." Lime growled as his shoulder roughly hit his as he walked to wherever Pink had gone to. He didn't see where she had gone to so he went to a different direction than her.

(He will eventually be with Pink, so I can't kill him. Purple and White are together too.) He was going over his options in his head. (I need to kill Green and make it look like Lime's doing.)

Red remembered watching Green go in another direction. He could continue to walk that way and kill her then. He started to head that way and finally came across her.

Green could hear footsteps from behind and turned around. As soon as she saw Red, she had an idea of what was about to happen. The way he just walked towards her told her what she needed to know. (Ah, so I was right...)

Red grabbed the sides of her head and quickly snapped her neck. She didn't struggle and her breathing ceased quickly. He sat her body down onto the floor below and sat across from her.

(He grabbed her helmet and lifted it off of her head as he examined her face.  He felt a pang of sadness at that, but he pushed it away. He pushed the button to report the body.

 He pushed the button to report the body

...

Everyone had gathered inside the Cafeteria for more intel. Pink remained quiet as everyone was discussing Green's death after her body was removed. They knew of where she was, but who was suspicious?

"Where was everyone at the time? Purple and I were together in Navigation." White spoke. He looked towards Pink. "I'm sorry, but can you tell us where you were?"

"Lower Engine..." Pink's voice shook. Purple pat Pink's back to comfort her.

"I was in Communications. This is getting old." Lime sighed.