Vote

His hand felt nice and warm. "No, it's fine. I don't mind." She started to blush too.

Black's mind was racing as they walked together. What if everyone has died? And they're the only ones left? Is that why no one is answering?

Their best bet is to head over to the Cafeteria for emergency meeting. It was a bit of a walk.

Yellow walked a bit close to Black the whole time. (I don't want to die now. Just when I started to get closer to him...) She stopped that line of thinking. (We're going to be fine. We will get through it.)

Suddenly, the door shuts ahead of them. They're both wide-eyed and alert.

Black's reflexes kick in as something sharp headed towards the two of them. His had pulled Yellow close towards him to move her out of danger.

"Ah, interesting." A voice spoke up as the lights turned off. It was White's voice. "Smooth of you to be able to dodge me."

Yellow gasped. "White! It's you!"

White's eyes were glowing in the dark. He cackled a bit. "This game's too fun. Perhaps I should play with you two."

It was pitch black. Too dark to see.

Yellow clung close to Black. (I can't see where he is!) She tried listening to predict his movements, but wasn't able to hear him.

Black listening closely to White's footsteps. They were barely audible.

(Concentrate...) He breathed in to calm his nerves. His eyes closed, as he couldn't see anyway due to White's eyes disappearing so abruptly.

For ten minutes, Black kept protecting Yellow from sudden moves. With his self-defense, he was able to somehow grab White's arm to slam him against the wall.

White laughed. "I never met a crewmate who fought. How lovely." He moved with ease behind Yellow. His tongue lashed out in the deep darkness.

Quickly, Black's hand moved to grab onto White's tongue. The lights suddenly went on, revealing White's face.

"Enough playing around." He smirked as a bullet shot onto Black's helmet. It knocked it off. He groaned as the blood poured from the side of his temple.

"Surprised? I do have weapons too. Not much of my forte, but you kind of forced me to use it." White shrugged.

"Black!" She started to reach for him as White was aiming again. However, something distracted White. There was the sound of footsteps drawing near.

Purple caught White off guard and grabbed his hands, forcing him to shoot up instead of at them. She was struggling to catch her breath after running over. She had a fierce and determined expression as her grip on his hands didn't loosen. She kept glaring into his eyes.

(Now is my chance!) Yellow grabbed Black as quickly as she could and took off running.

White's face softened for a moment, but turned threatening. "Purple, get away from me." She managed to have the gun thrown across the room.

He grabbed her wrists forcefully, putting her against the wall. "I'll kill you."

Purple winced but managed to keep on a brave face. "Why haven't you already then?"

Purple was a bit complicated when it came to trust. She was quick to trust people at first, but it wouldn't take much to break that trust. Even though she knew that White was the impostor she still felt an urge to trust him and be near him.

"I'm saving you for last. It's part of my plan." His tone was chilling, but his eyes were conflicting. There was blood dripping unto the ground. It was his.