White

The door slammed shut, leaving Purple and White alone.

Purple pulled her hand away from White. "That was horrible. It's really only the two of us now. At least we know that we're safe."

White started laughing. It first started really low. Then it gradually grew higher.

"W-Why are you laughing?" Purple tilted her head. "This is serious!"

"Red was too weak to kill her. He wasn't doing his job at all." White's voice was full of amusement, making Purple a bit terrified. "I had to do it for him since he's so weak-minded."

He turned to her as his helmet cracked with his tongue piercing it. His sharp teeth were revealed with his crazed red/white and black eyes. "Good thing I saved the best meal for last to finish this work."

"No

"No..." Purple backed up. "How are there two of you?! I thought Red was the only one!"

"In some cases," White stepped closer as he spoke slyly, "There are two impostors to make sure the other does a good job. Pink was the only one I had killed. It's a shame that I must kill a pretty face."

Doors shut all over the Cafeteria as Purple had nowhere to run or hide.

"Aren't we friends though?" She asked. "It doesn't matter where either of us came from! You don't have to keep going with this! Why didn't you kill me sooner?! Why?!"

"I'm still hungry. It's nothing personal, love." White's smile widened. "You're so naive to even trust me." He drew closer. "Remember, I did say you tasted good." His grin widened as his sharp teeth gleamed.

Despite her constant pleading, the sharp stabbing tongue lashed out into Purple's heart. Her death happened so quickly as there was no hint of remorse on White's face.

....

Red's eyes opened up. As soon as he was awake he felt a wave of confusion. All of his memories surged back at once and then seemed to fade away, like waking up from a dream and immediately forgetting. There were small details that he knew. He remembered being on a ship and people were killing each other.

He looked around. (I'm on a ship now. How...?) Everything that he remembered felt hazy and questionable. Did it really happen or was it some sort of dream? He looked over and saw Pink. (I remember her.)

Lime was making crude comments to Pink for their introductions. Everyone else came into the drop off part of the ship as they were repeating familiar things Red has heard before.

The same hand shake that briefly lingered onto Red's hand.

No one had any memory, but him.

As they all were in the Cafeteria again, Pink removed her helmet once again.

Looking back at Red with a smile as she removed it. The same familiar scene. Yet it felt oddly different. That smile. Her demeanor.

He has another chance, but how?