The Beginning Of A Legend

Our story begins outside a cave,where the whines of animals can be heard,the whines died with a the sound of a grunt and a stab. A young man leaves through the entrance of the cave with his left eye glowing an awful red,his armor was scratched and worn but not broken. He took his sword,which had been stained black,and sheathed it. He wore a shield on his left arm,it was small but you could tell it had seen it's fair share of damage. This man seemed as if he had only one thing in the world that needed his attention,slaying. He walked through the woods,that were known for being infested by Grimm,he didn't seem worried,even when a beowolf jumped out on him. He simply blocked the attack and stabbed the beowolf in the neck,dropping it to the floor soon after. His eye stopped glowing as he reached a town,his old home,he walked to a house and opened the door.

Y/n:I'm home.

There was no response to the declaration of arrival. He turned back to the town,some people of the village survived an attack brought on by the Grimm and they began to rebuild their home. He walked inside the home and removed the helmet from his head,his h/c and e/c colored eyes but the eyes weren't that of a happy young man. They were shallow and dead,like that of a corpse. The survivors of the attack tried to consul the young man but the only therapy he seeked was that of murder,he grabbed armor and blades and set off to take on the world. He killed all the Grimm he could get his hands on,and he enjoyed every second of it. Tales of this boy began to be told,that came with titles. There was the Grimm reaper and the devil dog,but the most common one was the Grimm slayer. He put his helmet back on and walked out the door,he didn't see much reason to rest. A bullhead landed behind him but he took no interest in it,he kept walking until a small girl appeared in front of him. She came from no where and left a trail of rose petals behind her.

Ruby:Are you the Grimm slayer?!

Y/n:Why?

Ruby:We've been asked,by professer ozpin,to come get you!

The boy brushed her aside and kept walking,her request meant nothing. He walked slightly forward when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Yang:That wasn't very nice of you.

Y/n:Do I get to kill Grimm?

Yang:What?

Y/n:If I go with you,do I get to kill Grimm?

Yang:Um,yeah?

Y/n:Then I'll come.

The boy turned around and began to walk to the bullhead,where he saw two women waiting at the entrance. The woman in white stuck out her hand,prosumabily for a handshake.

Weiss:It's a pleasure to meet you.

The slayer ignored her and simply walked past her onto the ship.

Weiss:That was rude.

Blake:Maybe he just doesn't like people?

The girl in white shrugged her shoulders as the team of females got onto the ship with the slayer. He sat there in his seat,not speaking or even looking around the ship. It seemed like he barley breathed to the ladies,all they knew was that he was strong.

Ruby:Why do you think ozpin wanted us to bring him?

Yang:No clue.

Weiss:Well,he has a reputation.

Ruby:For what?

Blake:Have you not heard the stories?

Ruby:Just little bits of them.

Yang:Same here,what's his deal?

Weiss:Apperantly,he's never been to a huntsman academy and only likes to kill Grimm. People say that the reason Grimm attacks have reduced are because the Grimm are learning to be afraid of him.

Yang:That's crazy!

Ruby:He does seem scary,just look at him.

Blake:It's not cool to judge people,ruby.

Ruby:I'm not! It's just he seems so...cold.

Weiss:He does have that air about him.

Yang:I guess he could be pretty scary,if he wanted to be.

Blake:Are you scared of him?

Yang;No,are you?

Blake:I wouldn't say I'm scared,he's kinda off putting.

Weiss:I agree...he does seem like he could snap at any moment.

Ruby:Aren't you guys being a bit harsh?

Blake:I guess we are.

Ruby:Tell me more.

Weiss:There isn't much more to tell.

Ruby:Well,why does he do it?

Yang:I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want to know.

Blake:People say he lost his family in a Grimm raid,I guess that's a reason to do it.

Ruby:But lots of people have been through the same thing.

Yang:Yeah,well,I guess some people are just made diffrent.

The bullhead then landed and our slayer disembarked from the airship,he walked behind the group of ladies. People began to stare,some out of fear,others out of wonder. The ladies lead the slayer up a tower,where he met with a man that had white hair and a cane.

Ozpin:You ladies can leave,if you would wish.

Ruby:Bye,professer Ozpin.

The four women left,leaving the slayer and the headmaster.

Ozpin:I heard of your reputation,I've also been informed on your past. I'm sorry.

Y/n:I was told I could kill Grimm here,where do I go to do that?

The headmaster was taken back as the slayer ignored him.

Ozpin:That's if you would like to join my school.

Y/n:Sure,if it means I can kill.

Ozpin:Then can you wait a day?

Y/n:Yeah,I can.

Ozpin:Great,we can set you with team rwby.

The headmaster then took the slayer to a dorm room,where he then knocked. The rose girl from earlier opened the door.

Ruby:Professer?

Ozpin:Would it be all right to set y/n with your team? He needs a place to stay.

Ruby:We would love too.

She let the slayer in and he took his helmet off as he entered his new home,he gave a look around and sat on the window seal. The slayer then placed his helmet in his lap and he began to rest his head.

Ozpin:I'll be off now,tell me if you need anything.

Ruby:Will do,professer!

The rose closed the door and turned back to her team,they seemed distraught at their new roommate.

Yang:He's...actually kind of cute.

Weiss:He is not bad looking.

Ruby:Shh,he's trying to sleep.

Blake:We should let him rest,he has a test tomorrow.

We then dig deep into the mind of the slayer,we see fire and hear screams. A complete terror with no hero in sight, a boy was forced to watch as his parents were eaten infront of him,that's when his left eye began to glow a bright red. The screen fades to an off setting black as the only thing left is the red glow of his eye and his screams of protest.