New Starts,Old Friends

The slayer woke up in a bed with his lover next to him,the slayer was almost nude as his lover was the same. His armor spread on a table as his weapons were set on the same table,his helmet was also recovered. The slayer attempted to move but he noticed that his wounds were still there,his lover woke up and she looked at him with concern. She grabbed a scroll and typed on it and held it up for the slayer to see.

Neo:Are you okay?

Y/n:Just a little hurt,I'm sure I'll be fine.

Neo:Right.

The slayer pecked her on the forehead as the door of the room opened,his lover covered herself with the blanket as the slayer stood to dress himself. The person opening the door was the rose,she looked away at the sight of the half nude slayer.

Y/n:You're okay,that's good to see.

The slayer put on his pants,followed by his shirt that he put on over his bandages.

Y/n:You can look now.

Ruby:R-right.

Neo:Hello.

The rose read the message and waved at the slayer's lover,the lover waved back.

Ruby:I wanted to let you know that,um,beacon is gone.

Y/n:I know.

Ruby:And I've decided that,in a few months,I'm leaving.

Y/n:Me and Neo will go with you,keep you company.

Neo:Yeah,we'll leave with you.

Ruby:If you guys want to but I've got what's....what's left of team Jnpr.

Y/n:What's left?

Ruby:I....watched Pyrrha die.

Y/n:Oh,Ruby....I'm sorry.

Ruby:Yeah,but we're going to go to Haven to continue our training.

Y/n:Then we'll come with,it's safer.

Neo:With Y/n around you won't have to be afraid of the Grimm.

Ruby:I guess that's true.

Y/n:Then it's decided?

Ruby:You two are welcome to come with us.

Y/n:Good.

Months passed for the slayer and the others and time came for the slayer,the lover,and the rose to leave. The rose opened the door and the six of them left,leaving the blonde behind.

*Timeskip*

Sometime later the slayer was battling a rock Grimm that he and the others were paid,with the use of the village blacksmith.

Y/n:Come and get me!

The slayer then jumped from a cliff,to where his friends were. The rose shot the rock monster with a fire crystal while the slayer exploded a dust crystal. The arms of the Grimm broke,forcing it to aquire new arms.

Y/n:Tree arms,of course.

Jaune:It's arms are trees,why?!

Ruby:Big mistake!

The rose took this time to shoot and put the trees on fire,making them more dangerous.

Y/n:Hey,Ruby,big mistake!

They slayer dodged both of the arms as he held the attention,the slayers lover and the ninja then began to make noise as to gain the attention of the Grimm. It swung at her and she shattered into glass,part of her semblance. This gave the slayer the chance to use his dust crystals to blow the legs of the Grimm,he then looked to the Valkarie.

Y/n:NORA,RUBY,FINISH IT!

The rose grabbed the Valkarie and the two dashed at the Grimm,the rose let go of the Valkarie and she swung her massive hammer into the Grimm's chest. It broke and the true form of the Grimm was revealed,the rose aimed her rifle and shot the monster.

Y/n:Nice,you're all are getting good at this. 

Ruby:Only thanks to your teaching.

Y/n:I'm sure you all would have made it through this without me.

The slayer's lover jumped onto his arm,giving him a hug.

Neo:But you are teaching them alot.

Y/n:I've been killing Grimm for years,it would be pretty bad if I didn't know how to deal with them.

Ren:But we should be grateful,to learn from a legend such as yourself.

Nora:It's awesome!

Y/n:Well,thanks.

Jaune:Come on,gang,we need to get back to the village.

Y/n:No need to waste our reward.

Ruby:Yeah,but your grandpa did already give us some really awesome upgrades.

Ren:Bluck Grunn,one of the greatest blacksmiths to exist.

Neo:I remember he would help us out of trouble after our pranks.

Y/n:Your pranks,I just followed.

Neo:Don't be like that,jerk.

Y/n:I'm just saying what's true.

Neo:Meanie.

The slayer smiled at his lover as she,playfully,he hadn't smiled in such a way in a very long time. The six young adults returned to the village where they were congratulated and given access to the local blacksmith. The blacksmith repaired their weapons and armor while also giving ammo,then the six left. Their journey to haven academy was only just beginning.