The Grimm Train.

The slayer eventually gave his position to the rose,she wouldn't stop until he got some rest. He went over to a small corner and began to sleep,letting his eyes rest,a little after he was woken by the dog. The dog woke the entire group and the doctor gave his idea.

Oobleck:I fear your captain has gone missing,we should look for her.

Yang:Right!

The group then followed the dog to the place the rose had gone missing,a hole in the middle of the street,a conclusion based on her weapon next to the hole. It was there the doctor had a revelation.

Oobleck:Of course,it makes so much sence!

Weiss:Doctor?

Oobleck:In our search for an underground crime syndicate,we were standing above an "underground" crime syndicate!

Blake:What?

Oobleck:There was subway tunnels going from this settlement back to the main city of vale,the people retreated here in their final act of defence against the grimm but it ultimately became their tomb. The tunnels were forced to be collapsed,so where better to begin your crime business then in abandoned tunnels no huntsman or police officer would think to come to?

Yang:It makes sence,but we need to hurry and get ruby back.

Blake:She's right,let's go!

The group then jumped down the hole and into a dark hallway,the slayer pulled out a torch and lit it. He then guided the group through the tunnels,while walking guards for the white fang saw the flame and the slayer's eye.

Fang1:W-who's there?!

Fang2:Answer or die!

The slayer responde by throwing a knife into the shoulder of one of the guards,his body going down instantly.

Y/n:Snake venom,it won't kill but it does paralyze.

The slayer then ran forward while throwing the torch back,he got close to the other guard and stabbed him through the shoulder. Once down he smacked the guard with his shield,knocking him out.

Y/n:Lets get moving.

Oobleck:Well done!

The group continued forward,dealing with all opponents in a quick fashion. They eventually got onto a train and got the young rose.

Yang:We got ruby,now time to go!

Ruby:No! They're going to take this train into vale,bringing an entire hoard into the middle of the city!

Y/n:Then we need to stop the train.

That's when the train began to move forward,the team got onto the roof of the train and began to move forward. A cart they were on was disconnected and they jumped to the next one,the previous exploding when far enough away and dragging Grimm in.