Fun And Fights

The slayer and his teammates are getting ready for the vytal festival,the tournament is the only activity the slayer seems intrested in even if he himself isn't allowed in it. Our current situation is with the ladies as the slayer was doing what he does best,they were sitting inside their room on their respective beds.

Ruby:Why isn't y/n allowed to fight?

Weiss:Five vs four isn't exactly fair.

Yang:plus he said he didn't even want too.

Blake:Well,I did over hear professer Ozpin. Apperantly y/n is going to have his time to shine in between the team and double fights.

Ruby:Really?!

Yang:What is he doing?

Weiss:Do we really have to ask that?

Blake:It's Grimm slaying.

Ruby:I bet it's going to be awesome!

Weiss:At least he'll enjoy it.

Yang:Now I can't wait!

As the ladies talked among themselves the slayer was making his was back to the school,after clearing out another group of ,when he bumped into a short girl with black hair and green eyes.

Y/n:Sorry.

She pulled out her scroll and typed a message onto it.

Neo:No,it's my fault.

Y/n:Are you new here,I haven't seen you around.

Neo:I am,my team is from haven.

Y/n:I see,well welcome to beacon. I look forward to seeing you fight.

Neo:Thanks.

The slayer began to walk away before turning back.

Y/n:I didn't ask,what's your name?

Neo:Neo.

Y/n:I knew a girl named neo,she lost her ability to speak when Grimm attacked our home. I haven't seen her since,that was four years ago. Anyway,I'll see you later,Neo.

The girl waved him off as he walked away,he made it back to the dorm and opened the door. The Rwby team was then called to the arena to fight their first battle,the slayer took the time to work out and watch the fight. He was out on a jog when seeing the new girl from before eating ice cream,he chose to not bother her.  He ran past The new girl and she caught up with him,running beside him.

Y/n:Hello.

She took out her scroll and began to type.

Neo:Hi,what are you doing?

Y/n:Nothing much,what about you,shouldn't you be getting ready for your fight?

Neo:My team already went.

Y/n:I see,you're welcome to join me.

Neo:Thanks,you were talking about your friend earlier. What was she like?

Y/n:Neo was a trouble maker and a tease,always teasing me and getting into trouble with the grown ups. If I'm being honest,I fell in love with her,she was so much braver then I ever was. She didn't worry about consequences or what would happen if she messed up,she was amazing.

The girls cheeks flared as the slayer spoke about his old friend.

Neo:Did you really like her?

Y/n:I did,I....i sadly never got to tell her how I felt. The attack on our home happened and she left home,her throat was torn and her vocal cords were put beyond damage. She went to the city and I became what I am today,I wish I could meet her again and tell her how I feel.

Neo:I'm sure she feels the same.

Y/n:You really think so?

Neo:*Nods*

Y/n:Thank you,that means alot to me. Now that I think about it,she loved ice cream.

Neo:She did?

Y/n:It was her favorite treat.

Neo:That's cool.

Y/n:I guess so,thank you for telling to me.

Neo:No big deal.

Y/n:Right,I'll leave you alone now,I'm sure you don't want to hear me talk on.

Neo:NO! It's fine,really.

Y/n:What about you,why did you want to become a huntsman?

Neo:The thrill,it's fun.

Y/n:I see,better reason then most I guess.

Neo:What's it like,to be the Grimm slayer?

Y/n:People are usually scared of me,I understand why but I don't enjoy it. Despite what people might think I hate being by myself,my thoughts always go back to that night,the night that I lost everything.

Speakers:WOULD Y/N L/N COME TO THE ARENA?

Y/n:Me?

The,confused,slayer left his new friend and ran to get his armor. After doing so he ran to the arena,where there  was a gaint cage.

Y/n:Hehehehehe,this is going to be good.

The Grimm charged at the slayer and his eyes began to glow,he dodged the charge by sliding under the legs of the beast. He cut the back of the knees of the beast and Jumped onto the back he ended it quickly with a stab to the neck and the slit of a throat.

Y/n:That's it?! BRING ME MORE!

That's when,from the backroom, Grimm flooded into the arena,the slayer was allowed his fun.  Beowolves charged him and he put them down with throwing knives,a boarbatusk charged him and he grabbed the tusks of the beast. He yanked the head up and stabbed it through the bottom of the head.

Y/n:HAHAHAHAHA!

An ursa took a swipe at the slayer and he jumped over the beast,he landed on the back of the beast and stabbed through the neck of it. He decapitated the beast and jumped from the back,as he landed a deathstalker was unleashed. The slayer wasted no time and ran straight at the deathstalker,the creature tried to stab the slayer with it's stinger but he grabbed onto it and threw himself into the air. As he came down his eyes glew to a blinding light and he used his sword to stab deep into the eye of the stalker,killing it with easy. He stood up and backfliped off of the stalker,landing with ease. He then jumped into the air again and avoided the lunge of a beowolf,he crushed the wolf as he landed on it and he took the tip o his sword to the neck of the wolf.

Y/n:Hehehehehehe,bye,bye puppy!

He stabbed deep into the neck of the Grimm and stood up,ripping his sword out as he did. His eyes kept their glow as his eyes locked onto their next target,if his face was visible his smile would give the devil nightmares. His prey this time was the alpha beowolf,that was leading it's pack into the battle,he ran at it and dodged through the attacks that the beowolves desperately tried to land. He jumped onto the torso of the alpha wolf and stared it down.

Y/n:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE THE BIG GUY?! LOOK PRETTY SMALL TO ME!

He then cut the eyes of the Alpha wolf,he proceeded to repeatedly stab the body of alpha. When he was don't the remaining Grimm were scraping at the walls of the arena,they wanted an escape from the hell they were thrown into.

Y/n:Hehehehehe.....AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?

The slayer threw a glass container of oil at the Grimm,they smelled themselves and then they saw the slayer flicking a lighter. The slayer threw the lighter at the Grimm and he laughed as they burned,the crowd went silent as they watched this boy kill with laughter and joy. The screen fades with his eyes and the sounds of the slayer's laughter and the grimm's  burning.