This Is The End

After the slayer's "show" the double rounds began and teams of two faced off in combat,combat that the slayer took no interest in. The slayer passed his time by training,his training was brought to a close when he heard screams and yells from the arena. He ran,from the emerald forest,to the arena,where hoards of Grimm where running around.

Y/n:Grimm,Grimm everywhere....but that doesn't matter right now.

The slayer looked to the center of the arena where he saw The Rose,The heiress,and The Faunus along with many others. The slayer threw knives into the skulls of the Grimm that were about to attack,the huntsmen in training looked to the slayer.

Ruby:Y/n!

Y/n:Get everyone out.

Ruby:What?

Weiss:You're not going to fight them all are you?

The slayer looked to the Grimm with his eyes glowing and they took a step back.

Y/n:Leave,I won't tell you again.

Blake:Let's go,we have to get yang.

Ruby:Right.

Everyone,besides the slayer left,and he got ready to fight,he took his helmet off and looked to the beasts that stood as his opponents. They snarled at the slayer as he stared them down,no smile or any laughter.

Y/n:You think I care about death? I was dead long before I took a last breath.

The slayer ran straight into the Grimm and he jumped above the claw swipe of a beowolf,he landed on the back of an alpha and he stabbed it through the head.

Y/n:You brought any army.

The slayer jumped off the corpse and sent several knives into the skulls of Grimm, a nevermore tried to ram into the slayer but he landed on it's back.

Y/n:But I brought my will.

He cut the wings of the nevermore off and he jumped from the body,he fell back and before he hit the ground the slayer turned his body and stabbed into the back of an ursa. He twisted his sword and the beast went limp,the slayer ripped out his sword as his infamous smile crept onto his face.

Y/n:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll kill you all,each and everyone!

The glows in slayer's eyes grew to a darker red and the glow got brighter,as he got ready to take a swipe his back was cut open by an alpha beowolf. The slayer turned around and decapitated the beast but as he did an ursa picked him up and threw him across the arena,as the slayer got up a beowolf lunged on to him. The wolf bit down but the slayer stabbed it in the left eye,killing it.

Y/n:HehehehehehehehehHAHAHA! MORE,MORE,MORE!

The slayer threw a bomb into the middle of the Grimm and he ran in as the bomb exploded,Grimm bodies flew around as the slayer cut down beast after beast. The Grimm surronded the slayer and a pair of beowolves bit down into the slayer's shoulders,he stabbed the one on his left while punching the one on his right.

Y/n:Pain,pain,pain. GIVE ME MORE PAIN,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This outburst made the Grimm regret their choice of battle,they began to run as the slayer chased them out of the arena. As he ran he saw the one person he would never dream of seeing again,his love.

Y/n:Neo!

He ran towards at her and she turned around to face him,she looked away as he approached her.

Y/n:Neo,it's you. I missed you,I missed you so much.

The slayer brought the girl into a hug as the Grimm walked around him,as one was about to attack the slayer gave it a death glare and it whined in fear as it stopped in it's tracks. The girl pulled out her phone and tapped on it.

Neo:Hi.

Y/n:Are you okay,how have you been?

The girl looked away as the boss walked up.

Roman:Neo,let's....what's this?

The slayer put the girl behind him as his eyes glew while starring at the boss.

Y/n:Leave us alone.

Roman:Sorry,but that girl belongs to me.

Y/n:Neo belongs to no one.

Roman:Come on,Neo,let's go. 

The girl took a step forward but stopped when she looked back at the slayer.

Y/n:Neo,don't leave me alone again,please.

The girl looked between the two men,confused at who she should side with. The man that saved her when she was running from a home that had taken everything or the friend that stayed with her through the toughest times of childhood.

Y/n:Neo,I love you.

That was the final nail in the coffin,the lover ran to the slayer and he took her in his arms.

Roman:So disappointing.

The boss turned around and walked away,he boarded a ship and took off as the slayer and the lover stayed with each other. Grimm surronded the two and the slayer let go of the lover,he took out his sword and stared at the Grimm.

Y/n:Will you wait for me this time?

The lover nodded her head and he ran at the grimm,his eyes in a fierce glow.

Y/n:LET'S PARTY!

The slayer fought until the Grimm drew their last breath,he then sheathed his sword and walked back to the girl. She put her head on his chest as blood dripped from the slayer,but he didn't let this bother him.

Y/n:I missed you.

She didn't respond with words but with an action,she looked up at the slayer and stood on her toes and kissed him. This action surprised the slayer as he kissed her back,as they finished their kiss a silver glow came from the top of beacon academy and the Grimm around seemed to be afraid of it.

Y/n:What?

The lover gave it a curious look as the slayer looked around,as he did claws stabbed into his back. The lover stabbed into the Grimm face as the slayer fell,he coughed blood and the other members of team rwby came up.

Weiss:Y/n?!

Blake:What happened?!

Yang:Are you okay?

The slayer looked to them and saw that the blonde was missing her arm and she wraped the remaining part of her arm with bandages.

Y/n:What happened to you?

Yang:Nothing.

Blake:Did she do this to you?

The faunus pointed to the lover and the others got their weapons ready,they slayer stood and protected the lover.

Y/n:You....don't.....touch....her!

The slayer attempted to move forward but he fell unconscious,the lover dropped to her knees next to him. The screen fades as the lover tries her hardest to wake the slayer.