A Test of strength

The day begins with a walk through the halls of beacon academy. The slayer had to fight to earn his place in beacon,something he was more then happy to do. He wore his helmet and armor,not letting any of his skin show. People stared and whispered as the slayer moved past them,hoping to avoid the man that had been known to hunt and kill the Grimm for fun.

Ozpin:Would Mr.l/n please make his way to the exam forest?

The request over the intercoms made the slayer change course,he then started to head towards the exam area,when he arrived the professer was waiting there for him.

Ozpin:There will be an artifact in ruins,you must find it and make it back alive.

Y/n:Is there a time limit?

Ozpin:No,there isn't.

Y/n:Good.

The slayer then stepped onto the launch pad,the pad threw him and he landed on the ground perfectly. The slayer ran through the forest. An ursa jumped out of the forest at the slayer but he jumped out of the way,after doing so he ran at the ursa and jumped into the air. His sword drawn he shoved it into the face of the ursa.

Y/n:The only good Grimm is a dead Grimm.

His left eye began to glow as a pack of beowolves came from the woods.

Y/n:So,let's make these Grimm good!

He ran into the pack,he jumped onto a beowolf and stabbed into its heart. He then ripped his sword out and back handed another wolf with his shield,once it was hit he took a small knife from his belt and threw it into the back of the wolf's head. He charged another Grimm.

Y/n:HAHAHAHAHA!

As his devilish laugh reached the sky his blade went through the skull of the Grimm,he pulled the blade out as the rest of the Grimm ran into the woods. He no longer cared about the exam,his prey was right infront of him and he wasn't going to let it go. He ran after the Grimm,when they looked back they saw his glowing eye through the helmet.

Y/n:Where are you running?!

The slayer leapt forward and stabbed his sword into the back of the wolf,he then yanked it's head up and exposed it's neck. He took a throwing knife and cut deep into the neck of the beowolf,he then yanked the blade to each side of it's neck.

Y/n:Bye,bye,puppy.

He stood up and put the knife back,he then pulled his sword out and placed it back in his sheath. He looked around the see the survivors had ran far from him,his eye stopped glowing and he began to walk. His trip after that was a quiet one,until he reached the ruins. In the ruins there was a group of ursa,they slayer's eye glowed as he ran into the group of three. He stabbed into the neck of one,taking it to the ground,when on the ground he used his shield to beat the Grimm's skull into dust. The other two ursa charged him but he threw down a type of smoke pellet,this pellet confused the Grimm as they looked around for their target.

Y/n:Hehehe.

His laughter gave away his location but when attacked there was nothing,the slayer then jumped from behind and began to repeatedly stab into the back of the ursa. It fell with a roar as there was only one left,it ran at the slayer but he vanished back into the mist. The only thing one could make out was the glow of his eye in the smoke,he threw two knives into the legs of the beast and it fell to it's knees. The slayer then walked behind it and placed the tip of his sword to the back of it's neck.

Y/n:See you in hell,tiny!

He then ran his blade through the back of the ursa's neck,staining his blade even further. He moved forward and saw chess peices,he grabbed the black knight and began to run from the position. As he ran a giant creature,many times larger then the slayer,jumped infront him. His eye glowed intensely and he readied himself for a fight.

TThe Grimm swung it's spiked tale down onto the slayer,he narrowly dodged it,he grabbed onto the tale and he was taken up

TThe Grimm swung it's spiked tale down onto the slayer,he narrowly dodged it,he grabbed onto the tale and he was taken up. He let go and landed on the Grimm,he took his sword and dug it deep into the back of the Grimm. The Grimm tried to get him off but it wouldn't work,he used his sword to climb the back of the monster and he eventually reached the head. He grabbed a horn of the beast and dangled infront of it's face,he took his blade and stabbed it deep into the eye. It was blinded but not dead,he took his blade out and then he swing himself into the eye of the beast. The beast hollered in pain as the slayer yelled back in rage,he eventually pulled himself out of the eye as he jumped off the beast. He landed on the floor of the forest,his eye still light up.

Y/n:I didn't want to do this.

The slayer sheathed his sword and took out a orange crystal from his back pouch,the beast tried to claw him but he moved out of the way and he crawled up the arm. He jumped off the arm and onto the head.

Y/n:There's billions of people in the world,you could have faced any of them but no,you got me,you got your worst nightmare!

The slayer shoved the crystal into the eye of the beast,he then took his sword and struck the crystal. It began to glow and shake as the slayer jumped backward,during his fall he saw the head of the beast explode in a firery explosion. The screen fades with the sound of Grimm bits and pieces hitting the floor and the image of the slayer's glowing eye.