dare and ask

Michael: "At first I had high hopes and respect for them

Michael: "At first I had high hopes and respect for them. I thought Ritchie was going to be like his master, but I was sorely mistaken. He's a point on our financial department. I get annoyed at Brandon when he falls asleep, but he's the most tolerable. David has more respect or fear then I thought he would. All and all I guess they aren't that bad. I'm sure you do know my crushes."

David: "I personally held a respect for all of them and thought I was going to be the best. Now I know my place and Ritchie has, well he's Ritchie."

Ritchie: "I thought they were ravishing and boy was I right."

Brandon: "Thought they were loud, they still are."

Brandon drank the potion. He poured a potion in Michael's drink. A couple minutes later Michael drank his tea.

Michael: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

David: "What's the matter ca- What happened?!"

Ritchie: "Why hello kitty~"

Suddenly Ritchie and David fell to the ground, Ritchie getting pinned.

Ritchie: "Hello there~ Never thought you'd be the one to skip dinner and go straight for the fun~"

David blushed a little before bolting up pushing a laughing Ritchie away. Michael shooked his head, but suddenly went stiff. He felt something petting his head and rubbing his ears. At first he was put on edge, however he smelt it was Brandon and soon saw him. Michael lend into Brandon dispite not fully wanting to.