ask n give

David: "I don't see it like that

David: "I don't see it like that. A little revenge never hurts, plus he liked it and that's the closet he'd get to even bedding us."

Ritchie: "Rude."

Brandon: "We aren't interested in a one night stand."

Michael: "We are never told when they were killed, it's revealed whenever the journalists discovered them. I think that they might be blackmailing others. I tried to mail Sir Melodious about it, but I don't think he got my letters."

David: "I don't get why."

They suddenly was able to hear Ritchie's thoughts.

Ritchie: "Hmm, I need to check on the people that witness me kill those people."

Ritchie felt himself get thrown into a wall.

Michael: "YOUR THE ONE THAT KILLED THOESE PEOPLE!!"

David: "WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU KILL THEM? WERE YOU JEALOUS, DID THEY NOT WANT TO DATE YOU?"

Brandon: "Why did you not tell us!?"

Ritchie: "Well you se-"

Michael: "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE TRUSTED YOU. WE ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO BE NICER!! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO BE A DECENT PERSON FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!"

They kept on yelling at Ritchie each insult hurting worse, what took the cake was them saying they hated Ritchie. The others stormed out the door as Ritchie nimbly dragged his feet to his room, not making it to the bed before he decided to just lay on the floor.