ask and dare

Everyone, but Ritchie said I

Everyone, but Ritchie said I. Ritchie was walking infront of the group when he disappeared.

Ritchie: "Yep."

As Ritchie reappeared, Michael grabbed him.

Michael: "What the hell was that!"

Ritchie: "My dare? Were you all worried about little ol me?"

David: "No we just wanted to see what happened. You also have a habit of running off."

Ritchie: "Your no fun."

Michael: Huh, I find it... interesting something was definitely off about that room."

David: "Its weird, then again  I don't doubt the house having that stuff given that they did date Ritchie. So how long did you date them? A week. A day?"

Ritchie: "2 years."

Brandon: "That's a record. I could have gone without seeing that room. Didn't like it."

Soon they all arrived home. Ritchie hurried on in once he saw a package. When the others got in they saw Ritchie  making popcorn and the TV set up.

Michael: "What's this about?"

Ritchie: "All of your second date."

David: "You don't need to set up our dates and what did you plan?"

Ritchie: "I'm the sin of lust, so I'm more than qualified. I feel like it. Now you all have fun!"

Ritchie lefted but quickly popped his head back in.

Ritchie: "Condoms are in the left  drawer of you need then~"

Michael and David: "RITCHIE!!"

Brandon: "Wa? Let's just see what this is about."

To their surprise it was the movie they all wanted to see.

Michael: "How this shouldn't be out yet?"

David: "I don't know.. WAIT, this is an detectors cut. Only 5 of these are going to be made."

Brandon: "How does he do this?"

They all ended up falling asleep as soon as the movie completely finished, including all the extra bits.