ask and dare

They all were walking when they came across this old house with 2 graves outside

They all were walking when they came across this old house with 2 graves outside. Ritchie stopped and stared at the graves for a little bit.

David: "Did you know this people?"

Ritchie: "Wo-"

Ritchie's voice just gave out, the others watched as he tried to speak.

Brandon: "Lusty boo can't talk? Blue, cat, and apples"

Michael: "My isn't this a blessing. I first snapped was when I was 5. You really want me to go without my tea? I can try and not kill someone,  tho it will be harder. "

Brandon: "You have us. I can't sleep for that long."

Ritchie managed to hang off of Brandon,  only was allowed because they heard the dare. Ritchie was suddenly poofed into a dress. David tucked Ritchie's dress up because he know Ritchie wouldn't pull it back up.

David: "Now keep it like that. I'm short now, just great... at least it makes entering doors easier. I can't believe I'm doing this."

David tried the melon with vinegar and almost throw up, he swallowed it only because of his pride. As the sins entered the house it was dusty. The walls had painting and some pictures. The first picture they clearly saw was on a dresser stand. It looked like Ritchie learning against this man and woman.