ask

Ritchie burrowed into the blanket

Ritchie burrowed into the blanket. Soon morning came. Michael and David was the first up.

Michael: "It's weird and I don't have full control of it."

David: "I bet it is love. Now let's get some breakfast."

When Michael and David got done eating they brought the others food. David gave Brandon kissed to wake him up. Michael put the food at the entrance of Ritchie's blanket den. Ritchie slowly poked his head out and started to eat.

Brandon: "It's *Yawn* fine. I need help."

Michael: "I'll feed you love."

David took their plates to the kitchen and washed them before returning.

David: "How do we want to deal with the blindness? We can't leave him home alone or take him on parole."
Ritchie shot from his den and got a long ribbon before jumping on Brandon, giving a yep to let Brandon know before hand.

Michael: "Why did you grab this... are you trying to say your going to be his eyes?"

Ritchie nodded

David: "What do you think Brandon?"

Brandon: "Why not."

David tied the ribbon around Ritchie's neck and handed to Brandon.

David: "Be safe, we'll be back as soon as we can."

The patrol was uneventful. When they got back Brandon could see and Ritchie was back to normal.