ask n dare

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ritchie let you hug him before he made breakfast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ritchie let you hug him before he made breakfast.

The others felt alot better. They walk downstairs and are greeted by food in the table and Ritchie cleaning.

David: "Oh my god he's cleaning!"

Brandon: "Why are you cleaning?"

Ritchie faces the others, he seemed to lack life.

Ritchie: "The house was in need of cleaning."

Michael: "What's up with your voice?"

Ritchie: "Whatever do you mean?"

David: "Your voice is monotone. God my head hurts and I have dishes."

Brandon: "Same."

Michael: "Did we have something to drink?"

Ritchie: "Would you like me to do your chores and get you something for your headaches?"

Michael: "That would be nice, but what's the catch?"

Ritchie: "Nothing."

Ritchie eminently gave them headache pills and started to do the dishes.

———————————————————

Merlin: "It was a thing that causes an causes people to react out of control. It can make even the calmest people lose control over there emotions at the dumbest things."