4. Carriage Kiss

Right after finishing lunch, a Marshal appears before you and Napoleon.
He and Bonaparte are talking to each other in french. You learn that his name is Nicolas. He seems in a hurry, you think to yourself.
Napoleon's horse, Blanc, appears behind Nicolas and walks forward towards you two.
You notice that the horse is carrying Napoleon's greatcoat and hat.

Napoleon gets up, puts on his hat and greatcoat, and begins to mount the white beautiful horse. He looks at you and says in a sexy tone: "Je reviens bientôt, Y/N." (I'll be back soon, Y/N.)

While this is all happening you remain silent, just admiring him.

Blanc gallops away with Napoleon on his back while Nicolas stays in the camp

Nicolas looks at you and says: "Alors tu es la femme dont il a parlé..." (So you're the woman he spoke of...)

Y/N: "I'm so sorry, I can only speak English." You say, looking over at the man's face.

Nicolas: "Oh, désolé!" (Oh, sorry!) "I was just wondering if you were the woman that le Petit Caporal spoke of this morning." (the Little Corporal.)

Nicolas: "Is your name Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes that's me, who is this little corporal you speak of?"

Nicolas: "C'est Napoleon." (It's Napoleon.) "All of his troops call him that."

Y/N: "Oh I see, and you are Nicolas?"

Nicolas: "I am, yes. Nicolas Oudinot. It's an honor to meet you! Did he spoke of me to you too?"

Y/N: "No, I just noticed Napoleon using the name Nicolas while addressing you. My french is getting better!"

Y/N: "But why is it an honor to meet me? I'm just a homeless woman passing by."

Nicolas: "The Emperor doesn't think so. He and his brother fought this morning about where you should spend the night."

Nicolas: "It is certainly an honor for everyone in this camp to be even talking to you. Le Petit Caporal clearly likes you enough to share his bed with you."

You blush a lot, this pink rosy color surfaces from your beautiful cheeks.

Y/N: "Where did he go? Could you tell me that?"

Nicolas: "There was some movement made by the enemy, we might need to move out of this camp quite soon. Are you coming with us?"

Y/N: "I'm not sure yet, I'd have to speak to the Emperor."

A soldier appears and calls for Nicolas' name, as he starts to leave he is reminded of something and quickly says it to you: "Oh! Le Petit Caporal told me his clothes were back in his tent, you can try everything you want on and keep it for yourself, he said."