~4~ Let's play examiner

Y/n ran next to Hisoka as Satotz led the way through the fog, Y/n couldn't see Satotz which scared her a small bit but stayed next to Hisoka so she wouldn't get lost. The grass was slowly getting higher, only up to Y/n's knee but that was too high for her liking. It then started to get muddy, thankfully Y/n was wearing boots up near her knees but she still didn't really like them getting dirty.

"Now everyone! Please make sure to follow close behind me!" Satotz called out which made Y/n calm down a little.

Y/n looked ahead and smiled a little when she saw Gon and his friend running in front, she didn't want little kids getting hurt. It stared to get foggier and she then couldn't see Gon or Killua, y/n continued to stay close to Hisoka, not wanting to get lost or killed. Everyone stared at Y/n and Hisoka, making Y/n feel a little self conscious, Hisoka looked down at her and shook his head.

Hisoka bent down and whispered in her ear. "They aren't staring at you, little fruit~" Y/n looked at Hisoka blushing slightly and nodded.

Y/n continued to run for a couple more minutes and the fog was worse, Y/n couldn't even see anyone, she turned to look at Hisoka but her eyes widened when she saw that he wasn't there. She looked around more but couldn't see anyone, panicked she sped up her pace, she then heard a loud yell from further ahead, she slowed down a bit and then heard more yells and screams, she then heard a familiar voice.

'Kurapika!'

Y/n ran faster towards his voice and then saw a large figure, running closer she saw it was a monster, she looked up at its face and noticed it had Leorio, Y/n tried to think of everything she could do and she quickly picked up a small rock and threw the rock at the monsters face, hitting it in the eye, the monster made a loud noise and dropped Leorio, Kurapika quickly took that as a chance to jump onto the monster and hit its eye again letting them all get away, Y/n quickly followed Kurapika and Leorio, letting them lead the way.

"Y/n, you're okay?! Where were you?!" Leorio yelled at her, she sweat dropped and smiled awkwardly.

"A-ah, I um... I got lost but then I heard screams and stuff so I... I basically just put myself in danger I guess..." Y/n looked down but gasped as Leorio hit her on the head harshly.

"Why didn't you just stay with us and not that weird clown?!" Leorio screeched at Y/n making her rubbed her head and looked at Kurapika for some help.

"He's right, Y/n... you shouldn't have gone off with Hisoka, we don't know how powerful Hisoka actually is and by what we saw with Satotz and the ape, he does look very strong." Kurapika explained in the nicest way, Y/n sighed dramatically.

"He might not be that bad! You just gotta actually talk to him and give him a chance, y'know?" Y/n smiled with closed eyes making Kurapika and Leorio blush.

"Anyway, it looks like we lost sight of the front runners." Kurapika said calmly, y/n looked around a bit more, ignoring Kurapika and Leorio's conversation.

After they talked a bit while Y/n didn't pay attention to anything she bumped into Kurapika making them both go forward a little, just barley not tripping.

"Hold on." Leorio whispered while moving Y/n back a little. "Look over there..." Leorio pointed in front of him, Kurapika and Y/n both looking to what he was pointing at.

'It's Hisoka!'

Men were surrounding Hisoka with weapons pointed at him while Hisoka looked unfazed by it.

"You're not hunter material. I've been thinking that ever since last year."

"We'll spare your life if you promise you'll never take the hunter exam ever again."