~6~ Keiji Nagasaki

Y/n stood in the airship next to Hisoka and Gittarakur as Netero talked to them, she looked over to the window and her eyes widened, she could see how high up they were. Y/n had never really went in the air in a plane or such so it was a whole new experience for her, she grabbed Hisoka's wrist and shook it making him focus on her, she then pointed to the window with a bright smile on her face, Hisoka watched as she stared out the window in amazement with a genuine smile on his face, Gittarakur the walked next to him and sighed.

"She's not worth it. She's only going to get in your way, she doesn't and will not benefit you in any way possible. You should just give up, Hisoka." Gittarakur explained coldly and looked over to Hisoka who wore a deep frown on his painted face, before Hisoka could answer Y/n tugged on his arm lightly making his mood lighten.

"Hisoka... I'm getting tired again, could we find a place for me to sleep?" Y/n looked down to her shoes and yawned lightly.

"Mmm~ of course my little unripe fruit~" Hisoka rested his hand on her upper back and gently pushed her to walk while glaring at Gittarakur for a moment before smiling down at Y/n.

"It seems all the rooms are full, little unripe fruit..." Hisoka looked down at her tired state, slowly starting to wonder how she could be so tired after having two naps in the time he's been watching her, he shrugged it off and then just sat on the floor pulling her down with him. Before he could say anything she rested her head on Hisoka's shoulder and closed her eyes then slowly let sleep take over her.

"Goodnight~"

—flashback/dream—
(Y/n's POV)

"Sir, we got one... it's a little girl, three foot eight, skinny with short h/c hair. It looks like she's been through a lot..."

"What about the other kid?"

"They... they were all dead, sir..."

..........................................................................

Dead? What? No... someone? Anyone? Please help me... it's so dark... I'm so scared... They aren't dead... these people are lying.
Help...
Helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp
helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp

____________________________________

"Hey... kid? Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to the voice of a man. He was skinny with short messy brown hair, his eyes were brown but the left one had some blue in it, he wore a hole covered shirt with black pants.

"Kid? ...hello?" The man waved his hand in front of me.

"Are you deaf?" The man then started moving his hands weirdly.

"I-I... I'm okay..." I whispered putting the man speechless.

"Oh! Well uhh... sorry. My names Keiji Nagasaki, do you have a name?" The man directed his question at me making me nod.

"Y-yes... my name is... Y/n L/n." I twiddled my thumbs and looked around, it looked like we were sitting in a park, how did I get here?

"That's a pretty name!" Keiji as he clapped his hands together, I blushed and thanked him.

"I have a question, sir... where am I? Where is everyone? Where's my family?" I starred at the man and he sighed.

"You don't remember? I guess that's good... well, everyone there died." Keiji put his hand on my shoulder as I felt the tears fall down.

Right... I remember now...

____________________________________

Screaming.
Crying.
Begging.

"I-I don't want to die! PLEASE!" My mother screamed and cried, everything was ruined. Our perfect family... my family...

"D-daddy...? What are you doing to mommy?
Y-you're hurting her..." I crawled down the stairs towards the kitchen to where mommy is.

"This is what she gets when she doesn't follow orders. It's gonna be you next so get ready." My dad smiled scarily and then... then... mommy...

Blood...
so much...
Blood...

"D-dad...dy... w-why... mom? Wake up... please? I don't want you to sleep right now... w-we still have to go... to the... circus... a-and see the... see the clowns... please? You have to... wake up... please...?" I shook mom gently, begging her to wake up. She didn't open her eyes.

____________________________________

"Hey... kid? It's gonna be okay... your good friend Keiji is here for ya'!" Keiji smiled at me playing with my hair.

"T-thank you mr. Keiji..." I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

"She's not stable... I trust you to take care of her, Keiji."

"Yes sir!"

____________________________________

"Keiji! Come look at the clown!" I yelled out to Keiji who was being a slowpoke.

"Ah, of course, princess!" Keiji laughed as I pointed at the clown in front of me, he was tall with curly blue hair and he held balloons.

"Can you get me a balloon? Please Keiji!" I pulled on his arm making him laugh as I begged.

____________________________________

"It's bedtime, princess. School tomorrow, remember?" Keiji messed with my hair making me pout.

"But Keiji~!" I whined while pouting.

"Nope. I'll read you a bedtime story but then that's it, okay?" Keiji pulled out a new book that I haven't seen before so I quickly pulled the covers over myself and waited for him to start the story.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little girl who wished for something more in her life, an adventure, so she packed up her things and went to find that adventure she craved for. On the way she met three boys, the first boy, very nice, caring and quiet, the second boy, adventurous, funny, kind and cute, the third boy, loud, obnoxious, rude but had good intentions. They were all looking for something. They all went to the same place and then met a weird clown who surprisingly helped the girl when she was in trouble. He wasn't the best person though. He was dangerous. The girl didn't want to admit it though so she stayed with him. Though the first boy from before was jealous, he had fallen in love with the girl but coincidentally so had the clown. The clown has promised to protect the girl though, he didn't let anything happen to her. He was very in love with her and would do anything for her if possible but he was unsure if she felt those feelings back. He had never experienced love before but he did truly love this girl and protected her until her very last breath."

"Goodnight~"