~5~ Gourmet Hunters

Ngl I love Menchi and have a huge crush on her so this chapter is gonna have a lot of Y/n crushing on Menchi-

Y/n and Hisoka walked towards the next phase, Y/n tried to keep her distance and she held Gon but Hisoka kept moving closer to her, making her a little uncomfortable. Y/n then thought about Hisoka's fighting skills, they were amazing. Y/n wanted Hisoka to teach her so she could protect herself but she was too embarrassed. Hisoka would probably laugh at her and tease her so she just let it go.

'I wonder if Kurapika got to the next phase yet... I hope he hasn't gotten lost or anything'

Y/n looked around for any sign of Kurapika following them but she found nothing, hoping Kurapika had already gotten to the next phase with Gon's new friend Killua she sighed and looked over at Hisoka who was creepily looking down at her while smirking.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?!" Y/n blushed and stepped away from Hisoka.

"Nothing, nothing. I just thought it was very courageous of you to save your friend~" Hisoka looked back up and continued walking but a bit faster this time.

"Thank you?" Y/n quickened her pace so that she was still walking next to Hisoka and smiled when she saw more people up ahead. "Look! That's definitely gotta be where the next phase is!" Y/n walked faster and then finally saw Kurapika, she looked over at Hisoka and then at Leorio who was passed out on Hisoka's shoulder.

Y/n could feel Gon slowly wake up so she laid him on the ground and sat next to him, Kurapika and Killua saw them on the ground and quickly ran over.

"Are you two okay?" Kurapika inspected Y/n's body to see if she was hurt in any way but she just giggled.
Killua crouched down next to Gon and stared at him.

"I'm fine, Kurapika! Gon is too, he passed out after Hisoka touched him up a bit." Y/n smiled awkwardly as she explained.

"Where's Leorio?" Kurapika looked around but couldn't see him, Y/n quickly looked over at Hisoka, he smiled at her and pointed to a tree that sat Leorio up. Y/n mouthed a little 'thank you' to Hisoka and then walked over to him with Kurapika, letting Killua watch over Gon as he woke up.

"Man that hurts, how the hell did I get beat up so badly?" Y/n tilted her head a little trying to figure out why he didn't remember. "My memory is so hazy... I can't remember."

'I probably shouldn't tell him what happened...'

Kurapika helped Leorio stand up and they walked back over to Gon and Killua, Y/n saw that Gon had gotten Leorio's bag with his fishing line and she smiled, grabbing the bag and handing it to Leorio. The four of them talked but then they heard Satotz call out to everyone.

"Excellent work, everyone! The second phase here shall take place here, in the Visca Forest preserve. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." Satotz then walked off into the forest with everyone's eyes on him.

The doors to the next phase opened and everyone turned to look, they saw two people, a large man with dark hair and a pretty lady with cyan hair tied up into four sections, she also wore a see through shirt and a bra letting Y/n see her chest making her blush.

"All applicants who've passed the first phase, please enter! Welcome. I'm Menchi, the examiner for the second phase." The lady that everyone now knew as Menchi smiled at them, Y/n tried to calm herself down but she was already very flustered over Menchi.

"Likewise, I'm Buhara!" The bigger man said smiling at everyone like Menchi. A loud growling noise snapped Y/n out of her daze and she looked around.