PREFACE

PREFACE
NOTES AND WARNINGS AND THINGS

PREFACENOTES AND WARNINGS AND THINGS

BEFORE THIS STORY BEGINS, I would like to make some things absolutely clear: this is a fanfiction. Nothing in this story is meant to be taken seriously nor should the relationship between our protagonist and antagonist be romanticized. This is a story that deals with uncomfortable topics, such as obsession, stalking, and emotional manipulation. Not cute, and definitely not what you should try to find in someone.

I would also like to say that just because Tom Hiddleston's name and face is being used as the antagonist, that does not mean I think he acts this way in real life. As far as I am aware, he is a gentle, kind, and charismatic human being with a big heart. That  being said, I must reiterate that just because he appears as a delusional person here not mean I have any reason to assume he would act this way outside Obsessive Teachings. Again, this is fanfiction. Don't take the characterization too seriously.

I have yet to receive backlash for my story and I hope that stays true. In order to maintain that record, I will continue to remind you that this story is fictitious. I'm only using Tom as a faceclaim and never felt the urge to change his name.

Lastly, this story contains dubious content, like mentioned above. As of now (April 2020), there are not any explicit scenes and I do not plan on any being written in this book. There will be some triggering content in later chapters, but nothing is ever drawn out in gruesome detail.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the story. Please, don't be a ghost reader! I appreciate all comments and votes, and I love knowing whether you are enjoying my work. In between updates, feel free to check out my other stories! I have some that would appreciate just as much love and enthusiasm.

Best wishes and happy reading!
          —Jersey xo