Fly Dragon Fly

OCHACO'S POV

     As i'm carrying Deku from the park I start to hear the most hurtful words i've ever heard as if Bakugo was behind me. I look around but he's not anywhere around me. As a matter fact no one is with me other than me and Deku.
"What am I hearing! These aren't my thoughts... are they?" I thought long and hard about it when I made it to the dorms I brought Deku to his room and laid him down. Still hearing those hurtful words. "Die you useless shit! You don't deserve happiness! No one will love you! Everyone hates you! It should've just ended there!" These words play on loop and then some. I finally came to conclusion that these words aren't coming from anyone nor are they MY thoughts, but DEKU'S thoughts! "Is... has he had negative thoughts?!" "Time to finish what you started!" Those words hit me when I realized what he truly meant. "Deku. What did you do to yourself!" I say as tears form in my eyes.

"Mama, what happened to Papa?" Eri said behind me.
"I don't know sweetheart... I don't know." I say to Eri tears still forming.
I hear a knock on the door.
"It's opened!" I said
I see Bakugo walk in and all I can do is give him the death stare.
"What do YOU want!?" I say in a rude tone.
"Probably the same reason why your here." Bakugo said.
"Look! You're going to tell JUST what that man meant by 'finish what he started'!" I say practically yelling.
"Hey Eri, why don't you go play with Mina." I say knowing i'm gonna say some language to the ash blonde.
"Alright... 'sigh'... I..." Bakugo said hesitantly.
"You what!?" I said giving him an angry look.
"Well. When he and I were in middle school, he dreamed of being a hero... and I bullied him for it... and after that I just got more arrogant with the goons that kept following me around... his quirk still didn't come in so he was diagnosed quirkless. I then told him... if he wanted to be a hero so bad that he should... jump off a roof... and hope to come back with a quirk."
Bakugo said with his hair covering his eyes looking down.
That stung me just hearing it.
"Katsuki Bakugo." I said trying to look cheery.
"What...?" Bakugo said looking at me with his usual arrogant look.
"Put your hands together." I said.
"Okay?" He said as he put his hands together.
"Alright. Now get on your knees." I said.
"Okay." He says getting on his knees.
"Alright, good! Now bow your head and close your eyes." I say getting ready to unleash my fury.
"Ummm... okay." He says looking like he's praying.
"Good... NOW PRAY TO GOD THIS DOESN'T KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BLONDE PRICK!!!!!" I say as I back slap him with all my rage.
The slap was so hard and so loud that Deku woke up and the whole dorm heard it.
"OW! SON OF A BITCH!!!" He said floating.
"DAMN RIGHT YOUR A SON OF A BITCH! YOUR LUCKY IF I DON'T THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW TO FLOAT OUT OF THE FUCKING ATMOSPHERE!!!!" I yelled still having a lot of rage built up in me.
Everyone came into Deku's dorm.
"WHAT HAPPENED! I HEARD SOMETHING GO OFF!" Tenya said karate chopping the air.
"OH SOMETHING WENT OFF ALRIGHT! THIS PRICK IS THE REASON WHY DEKU FEELS LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" I said yelling.
"Mama...?" Eri said looking at me scared to death.
"You are now scarier than Bakugo." Kirashima said.
"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo said.
"NO YOU SHUT UP SHITTY HEART!!!" I said while he covers his head still floating.
I look over to Eri and Deku and look at the fear in both of their eyes, then everyone else in the dorm room. Everyone was filled with fear, even Bakugo.
"Everyone who isn't Deku or Eri get out of here!" I say as everyone walks out.
"Ummm... i'm still floating ro-... Ochaco." Bakugo said trying not to piss me off anymore than he already did.
"Oh right. 'Release'." I say glaring at Bakugo as he trembles on the floor practically crawling out.

   "I-I'm so sorry you had to see that." I said while hugging Deku and Eri.
"It's okay Ochaco, and... remind me to never make you angry!" Deku said.
"Yeah! You scared uncle Kacchan!" Eri said giggling a little.
"Yeah! I did didn't I!" I said giggling a little shaking a little as well.
"By the way Uraraka-san, what did Kacchan say to make you so angry?" Deku said.
"Oh... he... he told... how you... got that scar on the back of your neck..." I say as tears start to form in my eyes hearing the words going through Deku's head.
"He... did?" Deku said with a shocked look in his face.
I nodded my head after that I started crying rivers on Deku's chest and hearing the voices in his head only made me cry harder, I practically grab his shirt in my fists as i'm balling my eyes out.
"Papa, what's wrong with Mama?" Eri said tears forming in her eyes.
"Let just say... she found something out that I didn't want anyone finding out." Deku said as my eyes are practically dry right now but still crying.
"Eri, come with me. Your Mama needs some alone time with Papa." Mina said looking at me concerned.
"Okay Aunt Mina." Eri said walking with Mina.