Limbo

-Deku's pov-

As I fall through the fiery pit, I find myself in front of hell's gates. The gates weren't opening for me probably because I was still alive.
I used One For All to break through the gates and find myself in the first circle.
I see a dragon spirit that didn't look threatening, but looked like he wanted to help me!
"Greetings child! For your bravery of considering such a task my fae friend named Rondiil has sent me to help you." The dragon spirit said.
"Where in hell am I?! Where's Eri!" Izuku said.
"Eri is alone in the ninth circle. Ever since Dianir defeated the former devil, he himself is now the leader of hell." The dragon spirit said.
"This is the first floor. Limbo. Where the unborn and none baptized go."
He said.
"I must get through here and find Eri!" I said determined.
I start running and killing all the demons trying to attack me. I take one of there weapons which looks like a demonic looking Sword. It was light enough to carry so I take the scabbard to put the sword in.
I see what looks like unborn fetuses but with blades for arms. They start charging at me so I take my sword and lift some rocks making them fall back, I then start killing them one by one.
"I don't enjoy killing but i'll make an exception seeing that i'm in hell." I said.
"Indeed, here you don't have that choice." Atonus said.
I get stopped by a locked door but kick it open with ease with my quirk.
I here someone screaming "Envy, Lust, Greed, murder!"

"Atonus! Who or what is that!" I asked.
"That, is the judgment of death. He's the one to send the forgotten dead to their circle. To get to the next circle, you must get past him, though, easier said than done." Atonus said.
"I don't care how hard it'll be! I WILL save Eri!" I said.

I run up to the judge of the dead killing any demon in my way.
"HEY TOWER HEAD!!!" I shout sounding like Kacchan.
"Who said that!" He said.
"WHERE'S ERI!?" I shouted.
"HAHAHA! I was expecting you!" He said laughing.
He starts to smell me.
"Envy?... Suicide?... Murder?...hmmm." He said sniffing at me.
"Sniff again fucker!" I said powering up One For All.
"You dare question the judgment of death! You shall suffer in the lowest pit of hell!" He said trying to grab me.
I dodge his hand and power up full cowling at thirty percent. I find out he's blind and make that my advantage. I jump up and slit his face. Which made him mad. I dealt with Kacchan most of my life so his rage didn't faze me. He started puking everywhere and wait for an opening. I notice a wheel that he puts the souls on with a lever.
I jump to a wall and hold on. He then starts to try sniffing me out but on the floor. I run up the wall and kick the back of his head, he hit the wheel as planned. His face was impaled but still alive squirming. I run up to the lever and turn it.
After I turn the lever his face split in half killing him almost instantly as he falls down to what seems to be the next circle.