Treachery

-Deku's POV-

      I finally arrived at the final circle. It's not hot, but cold.
"Did Kacchan actually start being nice?" I asked chuckling.
"That would explain this circle simply but not exactly. This circle is where the devil is imprisoned." Atonus said.
"I never imagined the very bottom of hell to be cold." I said.
"Nobody does. Let's go!" Atonus said.
"Right!" I said.
I run through the icy circle to see souls imprisoned in ice for what i'm assuming is for living in treachery.

I see an army of ice giants. They look scary but my determination was still going up.
"TEXAS SMASH!!!" I shout punching one giant in the face making causing quite the area of affect.
"Remember Izuku, my friend, determination is incorruptible, but pride is a dangerous thing." Atonus said.
"I know Atonus! I don't have a sliver of pride in me. As a matter of fact, I don't care what happens to me! Just as long as all my friends and family are safe from that asshole I'll gladly die for them!" I said.
Atonus looks at me with a shocked expression as we now find all the demons all at once.
"COME AT ME!!!" I shout with a smile.

I then grab my sword shouting, "ONE FOR ALL INFINITY!!!" My hair goes a deep blue color as I charge at the monsters feeling invincible

Once I swung my sword it seemed like I cut them all down with one swing!
Though I walked through the depths of hell, I fear nothing. All my fear, sadness, anger, and hate. All that's left inside me is determination.
I now know what it is now. Because everyone believes in me! I may not hear them, but for some reason, I feel like they're all cheering me on from outside my sleeping body.
I continue to search for Dianir until I reach a dead end.
"Izuku, Dianir is beneath us!" Atonus said.
I nod and jump as high as I can then punch the ice beneath me.
As I land my punch beneath me, the ice breaks and now i'm in a free fall as I see the devils ice prison and seeing Dianir sitting on his throne, I grab my sword and get ready to attack.
As I try to attack him, he shoots his limbo blast at me.
"Did you really think I would let you win THAT easily?" Dianir says.
"Why did you take Eri? Why WOULD you take eri?!" I shout.
"Eri? She was the BAIT! After I took Eri, I knew that you would have that fae send you after me!" Dianir said.
"What?" I say confused.
"All I want and need, is the soul of the ninth holder of one for all! With you, I can finally become the TRUE king of hell! Everyone, will PAY for their sins and suffer with no hope!" Dianir said shouting.
"I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!!" I shout charging at him.
"Come on boy! Do you really think someone as useless as YOU can defeat someone like ME, DEKU!?" He says swiping me away.
He starts to transform, his skin turns into scales, both his eyes turn slit this time, his teath grows sharp, his wings grew, and then he started to grow.
As I look at him prepared to fight, I see what he transforms into. A dragon.

-Authors POV At the dorms-

   A storm comes by and a funnel cloud is seen forming over the ocean. A flash of orange lightning starts to crack the sky.
Everyone at the dorms are told to stay inside for this storm looks dangerous.