Lust

After I jump off to the next circle, I find myself in a storm. Luckily I landed on a platform. And in front of me is a tower, but before I could run to it, it was surrounded by a tornado that whipped around souls.

"Atonus. What is that tower?" I asked.
"This is the circle of Lust, and that is the maidens tower. Here you will see the souls who cheated, raped, and used the opposite sex of them. You will also find succubus, do not be fooled by their looks!" Atonus said.
"How do I get through this circle?" I asked trying to stay calm.
"You must get through that storm and up that tower." Atonus said.
"But... how do I do that?" I asked.
"Try using your quirk to open the entrance of the tower." Atonus said.
I understood and tried to find the courage within me to attempt the dumbest thing I may ever do.
I charge in full cowling as fast as I can. I close my eyes and charge in with a kick. Next thing I know I hit something solid. I open my eyes and see that I hit a wall. I look back and see the storm behind me.
"Well aren't YOU a strong one!" I heard someone say.
"Why don't you stay a while." I see a hand on my chest and see a woman figure behind me.
"Oh my god! You're SO muscular! I want more of you!" She said coming in front of me trying to lay me down.
"IZUKU NO!" Atonus said as I shake my head and push the succubus back with one for all then use my sword and impale her.
She let out a sexual moan before she died and I couldn't of felt more uncomfortable.
"Be more careful next time! You were about to be consumed!" Atonus said.
I nodded then continued.
"The maiden of lust is the one you REALLY need to be careful with. She can lure men in with a spitting image of the woman they love most." Atonus said.
That's when I actually started to worry.
"Izuku. I know it may be hard, but do NOT be fooled by her illusions!" Atonus said getting me to continue.
I got to what looks like an elevator but with no top. I didn't bother using the elevator as I started to run up the wall with my quirk.
I see an end and punch through it with ease.
I made it to the top and I look around.
"Deku-kun!" I hear a familiar voice.
I see a certain brunette running towards me.
"Uraraka-san!" I say as she hugs me.
"I was worried so I had your friend Rondiil to send me after you." Ochaco said.
"Uraraka-san, you shouldn't have done that! What if you got hurt?" I say.
"You know Deku, with Eri gone, I realized hell isn't all that bad! We can do whatever we want!" Ochaco said as I start feeling her tugging on my pants.
I pushed her off of me and she started to change. Skeletal tentacles formed on her back and her mouth was ear to ear.
"Uraraka-san! What happened to you!?" I yell.
"What do you mean Deku-kun? Don't you want me?" Ochaco said.
"Izuku! Remember! You're in hell! That is NOT Ochaco!" Atonus said.
I dodge the corrupted looking Ochaco and get my sword out. It wasn't going to be easy for me. The Maiden of lust tried to attack me with her tentacle but dodged and cut it away with the sword.
She got out of balance as I go for the killing blow. She gave me Ochaco's sad look which hurt me and made me hold back. I couldn't hurt Ochaco no matter how much I wanted to save someone. How could I call myself a hero!
I need to remember who and what i'm fighting for!
I somehow saw right through the maiden and not see Ochaco, but none other than a terrifying demon.
I cut another tentacle that knocked her unbalanced once again and shove my sword in her gut.
She let out a scream which actually sounded like Ochaco as she fades away.
I break down crying knowing that it wasn't her but found out that I would have to hurt her if I had to save someone if it came down to it.
No! That will never happen! Not a chance! She wouldn't hurt someone who's innocent!
"You did the right thing Izuku. You saw through her illusions and smite her." Atonus said comforting me.
"Now come on! We got 7 more circles to go!" He said as I got myself up.

-Ochaco's pov-

It's been a week since Deku went to hell to attempt to save Eri. Rondiil casts a spell at both of them so they don't decompose, or go hungry in their sleep. He also makes sure they keep breathing as well.
He said that if Deku stops breathing, it means he's dead but hasn't failed. I hope they both come back. I can't imagine life without him or Eri.
"Deku, please be okay!" I say holding his face.
He looks so peaceful holding on to Eri.
I start to tear up imagining what he's having to go through. I put my head under his chin and relieved he's still breathing.
"Deku... I love you." I said knowing he can't hear me as I kiss him still tearing up.
"I knew you were too brave for your own good, but to actually go through hell?" I say crying under his chin holding Eri as I hear her breath as well.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and see it's Tsuyu.
"How long were you standing there Tsu?" I asked.
"Long enough Ochaco. Long enough." Tsuyu said.
"You're really worried about him aren't you." She said.
"How could I not be! He's going through hell... literally!" I said.
"Yes, to save Eri from that monster!" Tsuyu said.
"I know he'll succeed, but will he come back? I'm worried about both of them but... if Deku dies in hell he won't be coming back!" I said.
"Ochaco. All I can say is have faith in Midoriya. He's a great hero, and this is proof. He'll do anything to save a life, even having to go through hell! I can't promise that he'll be back. But I CAN promise that once Eri comes back, Midoriya will never be forgotten!" Tsuyu said.
"I know, but I just want both of them to come back! Eri sees Deku as a father and I can't lose him! I know he calls me Mama but..." I said trying to hold back my tears but failed.
Tsuyu hugged me as I cry on her shoulder. Then all the other girls saw and came to huddle around me as they all try to comfort me.
"I know it's hard Ochaco, but please stay strong for Eri." Momo said.
"I know Midoriya will comeback! He just has to!" Mina said tears forming in her eyes.
"Midoriya has been through hell and back for us over and over again! I know he'll come back I just know it!" Toru said trying to assure us all.
All I could do was think of all the things he's seeing. I know he's strong, and he's just grown more confident in himself, I can't help but think.
"Deku! Please come back for Eri's sake and mine! I can't do this alone!" I yell as I'm still crying on Tsuyu as everyone else is trying to comfort me.