1

IMPORTANT:
Before we start this first chapter,
I'd like to make it clear that this is a book based on femdom dynamics, means means that the female (Y/n), would be the dominant and the male (Draco), would be the submissive. Please understand this before questioning anything, thank you !!

Once again, just to make it clear and simple for y'all who keep getting confused:
Y/n = dominant (she'll top Draco).
Draco = submissive (he'll bottom for Y/n)

"Watch where you're going. If you're not gonna put those eyes to use then might as well gauge them out." Draco sneered bitterly after a timid Hufflepuff first year had bumped into him accidentally.

"S-sorry." She whimpered in fear, quickly scrambling to pick up her homework that had been scattered across the floor.

"Pathetic." Draco scoffed, stepping on her potions essay, this caused the Hufflepuff to break down in tears.

Before he could walk away, he was interrupted by a familiar voice that sent chills down his spine.

"Not so fast, Malfoy. What exactly did you think you were doing?" Draco's legs came to a halt, causing him to freeze in place.

"N-nothing, L/n." He stuttered out, it was getting slightly hard to breathe at this moment.

"Didn't seem like that, now did it?" Y/n walked in front of him, seeing that he was looking at ground, she tilted his head up with her index finger.

"Answer me." She said sternly when she was met with silence.

"No, it-it didn't." He let out a shaky breath, mentally cursing himself for stuttering so much. He could only imagine the disproving look on Lucius Malfoy's face if the man was here at this very moment.

"Now, I'd like you to apologise to her,"there was a short pause as she gave him a glance that caused his face to heat up and redden even more than it already was, "and do it sincerely." She ended the sentence with a sickeningly sweet grin, which seemed intimidate him even more.

He hesitated before letting out a sigh, "I apologise." He uttered out, barely audible.

"We can't hear you." Y/n tugged at his tie,  dragging him towards the dumbfounded first year as if it were a leash.

"I apologise for my actions." He uttered out slightly louder than before, though still looking down at his shoes.

"Good boy." He felt as if he could faint.

"Now go along now, you don't want to miss lunch do you, Lindsay?"Y/n said to the girl, who was now grinning happily. Skipping towards the great hall, the little girl couldn't wait to tell her friends all about her encounter.

Y/n smiled at the sight. Switching expressions immediately when she turned back to glance at the flustered boy.

"Now if you're gonna kick around people as if they were nothing but dirt under your shoe, you better not do it in my sight, got it, Malfoy?" Y/n spoke threateningly, pulling him closer with his tie, causing Malfoy to get more turned on each minute.

"Y-yes."

"Good. Now hurry along now, unlike you, I've got things to do." She let go of the now shrivelled Slytherin tie and pushed him towards the wall, walking away immediately after.

Draco watched her slowly walk farther and farther away from sight, panting as he slid down the wall. He looked down, noticing his painfully neglected erection that seemed to create a wet patch on his pants. Tears fell from his now watery eyes  as he tried wiping them away.

"Well back to the dungeons then." He sighed.

A/n:
Short chapter, I know, but so are all the  chapters in my other books... Anyways I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)
Also not sure if y'all are still interested but y'all said y'all would be so...
This one's for :
alw3x1a
linayammouni
AbigailM090
ab4500

 This one's for :alw3x1a linayammouni AbigailM090 ab4500

-Lyss