Finals Day (Part 5 finish)

After the movie and another nap from Tom, school was out. When he woke up, he let out a loud yawn, stretching his arms over his head. "Schools finally out huh?" Tom asked me smiling wide. "It is indeed," I said matching his smile. "Sooooooo, what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" Tom asked me excitedly, tail wagging fast behind him. And as if summoned by some other force Mika opens the door to our classroom. "What are you two still doing here? Stop jacking each other off and lets go to the beach!" she said with a huff, crossing her arms over her chest. "What you jelly of what me and Tom have?" I said sitting on Tom's lap and in unison we both give her a pouty face. "Oh you fuckers," she says her face heating up. "It's hard you know? Finding a companion. Most lions aren't in the city," she said angrily. "Well of course not, they're all overseas, and anyways Mika, your a liger not a-" Tom started to say but was cut off by Mika pouncing on him. "IM NOT A LIGER YOU FUCK!" she yelled as she extended her claws. "Hey! Get the fuck off my boyfriend," I said holding my katana, pointing it toward her. "You may be a really good friend of mine but if you so much as hurt him I wont think twice about cutting that head off you shoulders," I said looking at her. She turned around and retracted her claws. "Whatever," she said walking away. I sheathed my katana and ran over to Tom helping him up. "You okay? She didn't hurt you, did she?" I asked concerned lifting up his shirt checking for any bruises or cuts. "I'll be alright babe, don't you worry your cute self bout me," he said smiling. "Are you sure? You know that I'm still going to check you right?" I asked him. "Of course I know that," he said, his tail wagging behind him. After I was done inspecting him for injuries I kissed his chest to seal the deal telling him that I was done. I looked up and he smiled at me. "You ready to go?" he asked me grabbing my hand. "Ready when you are," I responded. I grabbed my backpack and my velvet sack and put the strap over my right shoulder and opened the door to find Mika leaning against the wall opposite of the doorway. "Hey, uh, can we just not talk about earlier?" She asked Tom. He nodded. "So are we still going to go to the beach or what?" She asked. "Oh course we are!" Tom said excitedly. Mika smiled. "Cool," she said, following us. We all got into Tom's truck and headed off for the beach. It was a couple hours out of the way but who cares? School is out so we are free to do what we want and stay up as long as we want to.