He Was In The Alleyway All Alone

I found him in an alleyway behind a dumpster. "Babe? You okay?" I asked, trying to use small words. When Tom gets mad he hates complex sentences or big words. It's weird I know but what can you do. "Fine," he said sternly. "Babe? You want snack?" I asked him getting a bag of chips out of my pocket. He let out a huff. I opened the bag and offered him a chip. "Here," I said. He opened his mouth and I put the chip in it. There were a few crunching noises and the chip was gone. "Chip?" I asked. He opened his mouth again and I put the chip in it. I had to repeat this process ten more times. Then Tom reached out for me. I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on mine. "Im sorry babe, I love you," Tom said slowly. "Not your fault babe, and I love you too," I said, feeling my tail wag. "Up... now... someones here," Tom said alertedly. "Who? Mika?" I asked. "No, it's not a familiar scent," he said. I nodded getting up and Tom got up close behind me. "Well well well," a lion beast-man said at the entrance of the alley. "Shit," I said. "How's it going Shino? Been a while," he said. "You don't have the right to speak that name," I said, reaching for my katana. "Actually I do because who do you think told me what it was?" the lion beast-man said. He snapped his fingers above his head and two other lion beast-man came around with Mika. "Are you hurt?" I asked Mika quickly. She shook her head. The lion beast-men laughed. "But she will be if you take another step towards me," the lion beast-man said, getting a gun out of his waistband and pointed at her head. "Go for it..." I said sternly. I got a confused look from everyone. "Huh?" they all said. "I said... fucking shoot her," I said taking a step. "As you wish," the lion beast-man said, taking a bow then pointed the gun at Mika's head and fired. I heard Mika scream... and keep screaming. "Wait, what the fuck?" She said when she stopped screaming. I laughed hard approaching the now frozen solid lion beast-men. "I told you that you have no right to say my real name," I said, taking off my shirt. "As you can see," I said , turning around so my back could face them. "My name is Shino Kamui, and if you dare step foot in my city again, I swear I'll kill you," I said looking at them. "On second thought, I think i'll just kill you now," I said unsheathing my katana, its blade set aflame by the souls of other beat-men that they have ripped away from their owners. "Now! You shall feel their pain!" I yelled as I swung my sword once and sheathed it. I smiled at Tom and Mika who were in shock. "What... the," they both said. "Don't worry about it, no one messes with my sister and my husband," I said putting on my shirt. "What's gonna happen to them?" Tom asked, amazed. "Don't worry about them," I said putting the katana back in its velvet casing. "Ive... Ive known you for so long and I never really thought about why you were so attached to your katana, but damn, that was kinda hot," Tom said laughing. "Yah, that's the last secret, promise," I said smiling. "Wait but how did you know that they were going to freeze?" Mika asked me, confused. I laughed. "You don't think that this was just for decoration did you?" I asked , showing her the X shaped scar on the back of my left hand. "Yah, I thought it was just a weird shaped scar, but that still doesn't explain it," she said sternly. "Alright here," I said, getting a sharp stone from the ground. "Watch carefully," I said cutting my palm open. "Holy, shit, why did you do that?!" she yelled at me. I gestured to the ground that my blood was spilling into. "What the..." she said. My blood was frozen solid on the ground. She just looked at the ground in shock. "Oh come here my little pup," Tom said, reaching out for me. "Yay!" I said childishly jumping into Tom's arms. "You wanna go watch a movie or somethin?" Tom asked me. I nodded. "What about me?" Mika asked, still confused. Me and Tom sighed. "I think we've had enough Mika for today," I said. She huffed when I said that. "You know you two wouldn't of had-" she started. "Ima stop you right there, me and Mori wouldn't have had-" Tom started to say. "You can call me Shino," I said smiling. He laughed a bit. "Alright then. Me and Shino wouldn't have met if it wasn't for you, but it was just the fact that we would have met anyways," Tom said. "Really?" I was confused. He nodded. "I didn't tell you but I saw a reminder on your phone to go see the fireworks the next night. And it just so happens that I was gonna go too, so we would have met regardless," Tom said kissing me. "It's like..." I said. "Fate..." Tom said. Then we just looked into each-others eyes. Mika broke the silence by huffing again. I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you later Mika," I said tapping Tom on the shoulder letting him know that I was ready to go. And he carried me all the way home.