On The Way Home

"Hey puppy, you awake?" I heard Tom ask me as I felt him blow on my ears. I smiled as I felt my ears twitch as he blew on them some more. "Good morning sleepy head," he said, stroking my head. I groaned as I opened my eyes. "It's alright babe, you can stay asleep, but we're gettin out of here. The blizzard stopped so we're goin home," Tom said. I just nodded. He picked me and my velvet sack up and we walked out of the house. He gently put me in his truck and we were off. The drive was much faster going back due to the fact that there was no one on the road. I wasn't really surprised. "Hey puppy, we're home," he said, opening the garage door and pulling into it. "Alright," I said, yawning. When we got out of the car I felt my phone vibrate. 'Unknown Number' the screen read. "Wonder who this is," I said swiping the little phone icon on the screen to the right to accept the call. "Hello?" I said into the receiver. "Hey Shino! Its Sabrina!" Sabrina said happily. "Oh hey, whats up?" I asked her. "So, there is a blizzard headed our way and I was wondering if I could come over to your place," she said. "Of course you can," I said closing the garage door and walking inside. "Alright, thank you so much," she said, then she hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket. "Hey babe, Sabrina is going to come over because there is a blizzard headed our way," I said. He nodded. "When will she be here?" he asked. "In a few minutes," I said. "Alrighty, also Mika can come over too. i know that we aren't very fond of her but she's still a friend and I just want to know that she's safe," he said. "Alright I'll text her," I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I first made a contact for Sabrina and then I texted Mika. SHINO: Hey Sis, there's a storm coming and I was wondering if you wanted to come over. MIKA: Yah sure, im omw rn. "Alright she's coming right now," I said to Tom. He nodded again. "Hey imma go get cleaned up, will you get the door if anyone knocks?" he asked me. "Of course," I said kissing him. "Don't take too long tho," I said smiling. "Wasn't plannin on it," he said, his tail wagging fast behind him.