Justin's Place

I woke up early in the morning and looked at Justin who was awake. "Morning babe," he said smiling. "Good morning,'' I said, yawning, giving him a kiss. When we detached I asked him; "Wait, were you watching me sleep?" "I was, you're adorable when you sleep," he said, rubbing my ears. I smiled. "I try," I said laughing quietly. "Hey, you want to come over to my place? It's just on the way to the theater. I need to get a change of clothes anyways," he said. "Sure, why not," I said smiling. "Alright babe, go get dressed and I'll wait for you here yah?" he asked. I nodded. "See you in a few,'' I said, kissing him. I walked into my room carefully getting some jeans and a nice shirt out of the drawers as quietly as I could and got out as fast as I could. Tom is a really light sleeper so I try to be quiet so he can sleep. "Ready?" he asked, already dressed. "Almost," I said, putting on my clothes. When I pulled my shirt on and got my velvet sack I said; "Alright, let's go." He smiled and took my hand. I felt my tail wag as our fingers interlaced with one another. "Hey babe," Justin said. "Yah?'' I asked. "I don't know if it's too early to say this or what not, but I love you," he said blushing. "I love you too,'' I said, rubbing up against him. He then let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me. And I felt safe. It was about a ten minute walk to his apartment and my dumbass forgot to bring a jacket so I was shivering the whole way but Justin tried his best to keep me warm since he didn't bring a jacket either. When we got to his apartment we burst inside feeling warmer by the second. "So much better," I said, rubbing my arms. "Here," Justin said, putting something heavy on my shoulders. I realized it was his jacket. "Why is it heavy?" I asked as I put it on. "It's my football jacket. Coach said that having metal in your jacket would be beneficial to our build," he said. "Even though I don't believe that, it will still keep you warm," he said. "It really does," I said, pulling it around myself. "Let me just go get changed and then we can get going. Feel free to look around and make yourself at home," he said going into his room. I walked around his apartment. It was pretty spacious for an apartment. The walls were decorated with paintings and other drawings. He had a small couch with a flatscreen tv mounted on the wall opposite of the couch. His kitchen was also really nice, and clean. The countertops were a nice marble and the stove was a shiny silver. The thing that caught me off guard was the mini fridge. "It's just me in this house so I don't need a big fridge," he said behind me. I jumped a little, surprised that he was behind me. "Sorry, did I scare you?" he asked. "Just a little," I said, giving him a hug. "It's a really nice place you have here," I said looking around. "Yah? Well come see my room," he said grabbing hold of my hand and leading me into a nearby room. His room was almost as big as his kitchen. "Wow," I said looking around. The first thing I saw was his guitar in the corner of the room and I smiled when I saw it. "So what do you think?" he said, his tail wagging fast behind him. "I think it's wonderful," I said smiling, "But we have some time before the movie starts, what do you want to do?" he asked me. "Well first, I want to hear you play your guitar," I said laying down on his bed and practically sunk into it. "Alright," he said, grabbing it and sitting down at the foot of his bed.