Strip Go Fish

After about twenty minutes of making out with him we detached from each other. "How was that?" I asked him still on his lap. "It was... wow," he said blushing like crazy. "I've never really made out with anyone before," he said shyly. "Well it looks like you have some experience because that was hot," I said smiling, hugging him. He hugged me back and he was so soft. He's a chub which is super cute and he gives such good hugs. It's just like your being surrounded by a blanket of fur. He's not as warm as Tom but he sure as hell is softer than him. "Why is your fur so soft," I ask when we let go of each other. "I condition it with this dog conditioner at the market down the street," he said smiling. "Why, you like it?" he asked blushing. "Oh yah," I said, resting my head on his chest. I felt him laugh a little which made his whole body shake. It felt weird but was awkwardly comforting. We played a couple more rounds and I got to make out with Justin two more times and I made out with Tom once. Me and Sabrina just had a peck since we were both gay it felt weird to full on make out, if that makes sense. After spin the bottle ended we decided to play strip go fish because no one knew how to play poker. The rules were that the person who won the round, everyone else has to take off a piece of clothing of their choice. It could be as small as an earring and go to as big as your pants or shirt. We played one round and Justin won so I took off my shirt, Tom took off his watch, Sabrina took off her shirt, and Mika took off one of her fifty rings. We played a couple more rounds and it came down to the wire between me and Justin. I still had my pants on while Justin had his watch and his sleep shorts on. And turns out Justin is really good at card games and fished out his entire hand. "Damn your good," I said, taking off my pants, hence losing the game. "I win!" Justin said with a big smile raising his arms in victory. "Alright guys, i'm pretty tired," yawned Mika. "Same here," Sabrina said. "You guys have a spare right?" Sabrina asked. "Yah, I'll show ya," Tom said, getting up, touching his chest and gesturing to Justin. I laughed a bit. "I'll try," I mouthed. He didn't respond but his tail wagged a bit faster.