10: All Aboard!

Authors Note: Hi guys! A couple things: Yes, I am late posting a chapter, but res assured I'll never miss more than two weeks. Also, this chapter is private for some reason so yeah (probs the ending idk).

Also, we have a competition on our hands! I want you guys to vote for a ship name for Roman and Ranil. We have: Raman and Romanil. The creators of these names are not allowed to say who they are in the comments section because I don't want the votes swayed. Majority wins!

Josie's in this chapter but I honestly cannot remember if she says the n-word or not.

---------

"This shit is too tight!" Josie squealed excitedly as she threw her luggage onto the full sized bed. It was covered in a forest green and cream bed set swirling into a baroque pattern. The floor was the coziest and deepest carpet Ranil had ever set foot in.

"Calm down." Ranil told Josie as she spun around the room like she was in The Sound of Music. Actually, Ranil was trying to calm himself down by trying to calm her down. His heart was ready to leap out of his chest!

The room was gorgeous and large. There were two dark wooden dressers, clashing perfectly with the cream carpet and other cream accents, but matching with tthe dark wood of the bed frames. There was a flat screen hoisted up on the wall and sitting pretty between the two dressers. Ranil couldn't imagine what he'd be watching out in the middle of the sea. There was a bathroom to the left of their entry door. The rest of the apprentices were also roomed on the same hall. However, Isra and Roman were roomed somewhere else on the ship. Probably in some big fancy room.

"I'm so happy I didn't burn that ticket you offered me." She said as she brought her dreadlocks over her shoulder. "I still think we're gonna drown, but at least I'd have had the time of my life first!" Then she threw herself onto the bed dramatically, letting out a big sigh.

Ranil laughed and placed his bags down on his bed, the left bed since Josie claimed the one on the right of the room. He kicked his Converses off and sat on his bed, letting out a sigh that was weaker than Josie's. Ranil heard the buzzing of a phone on vibrate and Josie immediately lifted hers up with a small smile. He watched curiously as it turned into a playful scowl and she texted back, tapping 'send' harder than the rest of the buttons.

"Benjamin said he's rooming with that white kid." She finally said turning to Ranil. Joise made a puking noise before snorting at how pathetic the news was to her.

Ranil raised an eyebrow, still stuck on the fact that she even had Benjamin's number. "When did you get his number?"

Josie smiled a little, fighting down the blush Ranil saw flooding to her cheeks, "When I had the time." She said smartly.

Not having the time to deal with her, Ranil rolled his eyes and stood up, stretching. "You ready to go yet?" He asked her.

Josie nodded and got up from the bed and they both headed into the hallway.

-------

They were sitting at a long dinner table made of calming, soft colored planks of driftwood. The dining chairs were also made of the same material, but with cushions stuffed with cotton and covered with creamy linen. Two glass bowls full of pieces of pink and blue corral and a small candle in the middle lined down the table over a seafoam green strip of table cloth. Ranil thought it was the most beautiful thing he has every seen. It reminded him of the beach but not too much and he couldn't help but be reminded by every little sea-related decoration that Roman really paid for them all to be on this cruise!

Roman had told them that they would all spend the first dinner together that night which was Sunday night, and that he would also explain what their final exam for the semester would be.