Chapter 2: Where are we

Marinette's person POV

I wake up in a strange room tied up. Flashes of what happened start to go through my mind and I grit my teeth in anger.

I look around the room to see two monks staring at me with a hint of not so we'll hidden fear. I glare at them making them shrink in anger.

"What am I doing here" I ask in an angry manner showing that I meant business. This makes them shrink back.

"We're sorry great guardian" one of them says

"Sorry for what exactly" I scream.

"You'll find out soon enough ladybug" master Fu says as he comes into the room with monks who are dragging my team, including Agreste, inside following him.

"It's time master" one of the monks says.

"What are you doing" I ask as they drag Adrien into the middle of the room.

"Simple, we need test subjects" he says grinning like a maniac.

"For what exactly" I ask narrowing my eyes.

"We want to be God's" he simply states.

"WHAT" I yell.

"For years we have been taking care of these stuck up God's. Now we want their power. We've been planning this for years now and have finally found the spell to do so" he says. I stare at him in surprise "bring in the God's"

"Tikki" I scream as I see the state of the poor God's.

"It's ok Marinette" she says smiling at me reassuringly. I begin to sob. They place the kwamis in circles around Adrien.

"From mortal to immortal" he says as the lines of the circle begin to glow gold.

"A mortal can not take so much power" plagg says glaring at master Fu.

"The power of God's shall be replicated" he continues completely ignoring plagg "ultimate power shall be gained. The god of God's shall be named"

"It'll kill him" Tikki cries out too weak to escape he prison.

"He shall have the power of all the God's. He will no longer be a mortal" wait this is in another language, how the heck can I understand it. "Let this mortal be mortal no more"

As soon as those words leave his mouth Adrien begins to glow. The gold light illuminates the room. He begins to float slowly spinning around until they is a faint boom. Gold sparkles fill the room and Adrien is no where to be seen.

"No" I say under my breath. Chloe and Kagami are sobbing while Luka looks plain old horrified.

"Hmm how disappointing" master Fu says taping his chin. "Well he did betray the team so they was a chance it wouldn't work on him"

"He did not deserve to die like that" I say full on sobbing.

"Now now ladybug, he betrayed you remember" he says.

"But he did not deserve to die like that"

"Please the world didn't need him anymore.

"And who are you to decide people's fate"

"..."

"Exactly" I say voice cracking "what the heck is wrong with this world" o ask.

"Nothing is wrong with the world ladybug" he says.

"Would you please stop calling me ladybug" I scream. "I am not ladybug, I'm Marinette and I'm tired of y'all people"

"Oh Mari" Tikki says weakly.

"Look at what you have done to my poor kwamis. This is my family your hurting idiot" I scream. "This world is filled with too many bad people. Backstabbers and liers. People filled with greed. I've faced too many of to these people and you Fu are one of the worst"

"As much as I'll like to hear the rest of your rant I have power I need to get, bring the blonde" he says causing my eyes to widen.

"Mari-bug" she screams as she is dragged to the middle of the circle.

"No" I screamed crying "please, I'll do it, I'll be your test subject. Not her. Never, any of them" I say shaking.

"*Sigh* fine" he says motioning for them to leave Chloe alone. They come and start dragging me to the middle of the circle.

"No don't hurt my kitten" plagg says crying. Wait crying. I don't remember him showing this much emotion for Adrien.

3rd person POV

"From mortal to immortal" he says starting the ceremony. The lines once again begin to glow but this time it's brighter.

"My baby bug" Tikki screams crying like crazy.

"The powers of all the God's shall be replicated" he says completely ignoring the wails of agony. "Ultimate power shall be gained. She shall have the power of all the God's"

"Please don't hurt her, please" Tikki screams.

"She'll no longer be mortal" he says.

"She's not mortal you idiot" plagg screams afraid of what might happen to his kitten.

"Let this mortal be mortal no more" he says.

"My baby" Tikki screams completely horrified.

She begins to glow completely illuminating the room. Everyone closes their eyes due to the blinding light. Thought no one could see her she was spinning in the speed of light.

The light becomes brighter and brighter. A loud boom echoes around the room. Sparkles fill the room. Tikki sobs.

"My only child" she says shocking everyone in the room.

"What do you mean by only child" a voice says causing them all to look up.

"M-mari-bug" Chloe says eyes widening at the size of the newly proclaimed Goddess. She opens her eyes making everyone in the room gasp in shock of he Bluebell cat like eyes.

They looked like a crossover of plagg's and Tikki's eyes. She is wearing a beautiful black and red knee length dress.

She has a beautiful fox tail thought hers is a mixture of black and red. She has two cute horns on the top of her head. Her lips are a bright shade of red.

She is floating. She is what most would describe as God like beauty.

"Yes now please explain" she says landing. Her voice is very powerful.

"Well..."
✨✨✨

Cliffhanger 😜😜😜😜. I really had to do that.

Adrien: you killed me

Chloe: oh please you deserved it

Jenny: couldn't have said it better.

Damian: tt I wanted to be the one to kill the idiot.

Jenny: chill demon spawn, they still the liar and the sheep left to kill.

Batfam: can we help.

Jenny: maybe but first. Thanks for reading guys, please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️