Chapter 7: Soulmates

(dedicated to Crazy-Mlb-Fan, happy birthday hope this makes your day 10× better)

3rd person POV

The two teenagers now had wings. Marinette squealed at the sight.

"Mom dad I found my soulmate" she shouts jumping up and down. Damian blushes at her choice of words.

"Congratulations Mari" Tikki says coming out and turning into her human form making the Wayne's scream.

"No no no, let me inspect him, I want to see if he's worthy of you" Plagg says coming out and turning into his human form. Making the Wayne's scream once again.

Marinette rolls her eyes as Plagg heads towards Damian. He grabs the poor boy before turning him upside down, holding him by the leg.

"Umm pixie, who are they? what do you mean by soulmate and why is he holding my brother upside down" Jason asks.

"Oops sorry, there are my parents the god of destruction and the goddess of creation also known as Tikki and Plagg" she replies "God's and goddesses only get their wings when they meet their soulmates. Dad is being too I overprotective. DAD PUT MY SOULMATE DOWN RIGHT NOW"

"Fine" he huffs dropping him.

"Tt" he says rubbing his head.

"Why did it have to be him" Jason groans.

"Damian has a soulmate" Stephanie asks laughing.

"I didn't know he had a soul" Tim jokes making Stephanie laugh harder.

"That's not nice" Marinette says making them stop laughing and stare at her.

"She's an angel" Stephanie squeals giving the poor girl a bone crushing hug.

"Will these things be able to come of" Damian asks touching his wings.

"Oh yeah you just have to think about it" Mari replies. A flash of light eliminates the roof. It disappears leaving behind a wingless Damian.

"Mari were leaving" Tikki says.

"See you tomorrow kitten" Plagg says before turning to Damian "don't try again" he warns.

"Dad" mari screams blushing like crazy.

"He's just kidding Mari" Tikki says slapping the side plagg's head.

"Yey I have all night to meet your adoptive family" Marinette squeals making Jason chuckle.

"I know Alfred will love you" he says making the bluenette chuckle.

"Okay then back to manor, looks like they's a lot of explaining to do" Bruce says jumping away shortly followed by the rest of his family.

Marinette's POV

I make my way into the batcave. The bats leave and come back in their civilian clothes. I transform back into my human form. The blonde squeals making her was towards me.

"Your so cute" she says. I look down to what I'm wearing and begin to blush. I curse myself for not changing before going on my walk. "Cute" she squeals making me blush harder. I'm wearing my catwoman themed pyjamas. They have a bit of green and kind of look like they're chatnoir themed.

 They have a bit of green and kind of look like they're chatnoir themed