Chapter 3: My biological parents

Marinette's POV

"Well-" she said only to be cut off by master Fu.

"It worked" he exclaimed over excited.

"Idiot she's not a mortal, she is our daughter" plagg says huffing.

"WHAT" everyone screams.

"Yeah yeah, now all we have to do is extract it from your blood stream" he says grinning like a maniac.

"Are you dense, she's a God you idiot" plagg says.

"Oh please that's obvious lie, now capture the child and kill the others" he says making a spark of anger burn in my chest.

3rd person POV

"Your planning on what" Marinette screams emitting a green light that just screamed danger.

"Kill them, there no use to us anymore" he says not even flinching "don't worry you'll join them soon"

"Did you really spend years planning this" she asks earning a nod "that sucks" she says eyes brightly glowing red "you gave me the powers of the most powerful God's teleportation,speed, strength, luck, bad luck, creation, destruction, distraction, multitude, immobilization, protection, basically I can end your life with a snap of my fingers" she says making Chloe snort.

"Oh no" he says backing away, seeing the anger emitting from her eyes.

"You dare threaten my friends" she says. "You dare hurt my family"

"Monks pin her down" he shouts fear radiating from his voice. Monks start to charge

"Pack attack" she says. Various versions of Marinette , more wolf like, appear and started attacking the monks.

"Cataclysm" she says pressing the destruction on the floor in in the middle of the room. The destruction magic immediately makes it's way too the kwamis cages effectively destroying them.

The kwamis fly up looking at their guardian worriedly. The room of the building begins to fall.

"Voyage" she shouts opening a portal out of the temple. "Chloe, Luka Kagami, get out of here" She tells her friend who were freed by the cataclysm.

"You can not leave us behind" one of the guardians screams as Marinette makes her way to the portal.

"Greed has consumed y'all, the guardians shall be no more. The human race doesn't deserve to have the power of a good" she says stepping into the portal which disappears the moment she steps through.

The portal had lead to Chloe's room at the hotel. Marinette immediately breaks down sobbing. She has been betrayed. Almost everyone she has ever trusted betrayed her.

Her adoptive parents had left her for a lier. Some of her closet friends had left her the moment something new and shinny came into the picture.

The guardians, his so called mentors had been corrupt the whole time. They had even thought of killing her for power.

ChatNoir turned out to be the dope who told her to take the high road, Adrien Agreste. He had betrayed them taking the side of Hawkmoth. On top of that, she had to watch the first person she has ever loved die before her eyes. Even if he had betrayed her, it hurt like hell.