Chapter 11: Lunch time bonding

Marinette's POV

Lunch time soon came. I'm not going to lie I enjoy using the peaceful atmosphere of the classroom for designing. Damian just sketches clearly as bored as I am.

Right now Steph is dragging me towards their friends says I had to meet them. She pulls me to a sit next to her beaming from ear to ear. Cass and Damian give me a sympathetic look while Tim laughs his a** off.

"Hey guys this is Marinette Todd, Jason's sister and my new honorary sister" she says hugging me.

"Tt brown stop squeezing the life out of the poor girl"Damian says making his siblings snicker.

Everyone in the table is still in shock of the new Wayne or Todd. I mean Jason's sister that's slot to take in.

"Overprotective of your girlfriend are we" she teases making us both blush.

"We're not dating"he says slightly stuttering while growling making his siblings laugh.

"Uh huh"she says turning to me "anyway, this is Allegra"she says pointing at the blonde girl "that's Allan"he says pointing to one of the boys he had brown hair and hazel eyes "that's Claude" he says pointing at the brown hair boy with green eyes. "That over there is Jon" he says pointing at the black hair boy with blue eyes. "The other two are still probably sucking each other's faces of"

"That's not very nice" a voice says from behind us.

"Am I wrong"she asks. I turn around to a blushing boy and girl my eyes widen as I immediately recognize both of them.

"Bridge" I say.

"Mari" she shouts somehow tackling me to the ground. "Oh my God I was so worried, when we found out they kicked you out we went to look for you but they said you disappeared after an attack ny a terrorist. I mean I thought you were dead Mari I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, they is no way I believe that lier over you. Paris is filled with idiots I mean how can they not care. I know we're not blood related but I still love you so much and I-"

"Woah bridge it's okay" I say trying to process all she said,I was leaving with my new adoptive parents and they left me with my brother whom I use to know in the streets and his family because he wanted to spend time with you. Non of it is your fault and I love you too Bridget"

"You got adopted again"she says squealing "does that mean were no longer cousins"

"Of course we're still cousins Bridgette I mean why would I want to get rid of my favorite cousin" I say laughing making her sigh in relief. "Yes I got adopted and I think Bruce is thinking on adopting me as well"

Your probably confused. After a while we decided that it was best to change Plagg's and Tikki's file to married and me adopted by them so they could show public affection.

"That's so like him" she says.

"What's going on here" Cass asks raising an eyebrow making the whole group gasp and Stephanie smirk.

"Marinette is my adoptive cousin, my favorite cousin if I should say,I mean if she was to tell me Felix is not good for me and I have to break up with him I would do it without hesitation"

"I'm loving this day"Stephanie shouts"if you say that you know Felix and have a interesting back story I will make you my favorite sibling"

This makes Felix tense up and me smirk.

"Oh Felix is Adrien's, the guy who sexually harassed me, cousin. He is also the guy who sabotaged our video and his cousin, which I don't mind, and caused three of my friends to turn to villains which again I don't care. He also tried to force himself at me dressed as his cousin while I was in another form. And that I do care about"I say glaring at him "please don't break up with him Bridge I think y'all dating will be good for him"

Everyone's jaw drops. Brigette slaps the side of Filix's head, Damian glares at him while Stephanie and Cass are laughing their a**es off.

"Jason is going to kill you" Tim says shaking his head while drinking his cup of orange juice. Everyone's jaw drops once again.

"Okay I love this girl"Allegra says.

"You've already changed the family so much" Claude says in disbelief.

"Your awesome"Allan says.

"How the heck did I lose my best friend to you in under a day" Jon shouts.

"Tt your not my best friend"Damian says "I don't have any friends"

"Yet your sitting here" I say making them all snicker.

"Fair enough" he says.

"Did you just make demon spawn give in" Stephanie shouts.

"Woah he just admitted that were his friends" Claude asks.

"Please say you have a cute friend just like you" Allan says.

"I'm already planning the wedding" Cass says.

"Your just perfect aren't you" Allegra asks raising an eyebrow amused.

"I'm not surprised" Bridgette says smiling while shaking her head.

"Uhh..." I say making them burst into laughter.

"Mari your officially my favorite cousin" Stephanie says in her fits of laughter.

"When did you become so pretty" Bridgette says.

"I'm offended" I say putting my hand over my heart making the group laugh.

"You know what I mean" she says says giggling. "I mean you look like a goddess"

This makes me giggle nervously and shrug. I take a bite of the cake that just magically appeared in front of me without anyone noticing. Thank you Tikki.

"So why exactly don't you care about your friends" Felix asks making me choke on my cake. I take the milkshake in front of me and shake my head signaling that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Where are you getting all this food"Allan asks.

"I don't know what you talking about" I say innocently making the Wayne's laugh.

"Hello, your pretty how about you come sit with us" a sickly sweet voice says from behind me.

"No" I say not bothering to turn around

"Why not I mean we're popular". she says making me roll my eyes as most of the table snickers.

"Please your voice alone tells me that your a barbie always trying to gain attention and why exactly would I leave my siblings for you I mean I don't even know you" I say making most of the table laugh "and if I remember correctly the Wayne's are one of the richest family's in the world and they is high probability that there more popular than you"

At this the whole table even Damian is laughing. I turn around to see the raging girl about to pour water on me. It somehow disappears. I smile at her bewildered face.

"Just as I thought a barbie" I say imitating her sickly sweet voice.

"You'll regret this, I can ruin you and your family" she says pointing her finger at me.

"Good luck destroying the Wayne's and miraculous's" I say turning back to my new friends who now had shock written all over their faces while the Wayne's continued to laugh.

I here the girl huff. I roll my eyes continuing with eating my lunch of course.

"Your parents are Tikki and Plagg miraculous" Allegra asks.

Yeah they were in Paris and took a liking to me and since my adoptive parents kicked me out I was available for adopting" I say smiling.

"At least you got someone to adopt you cous" she says making me smile

"Yeah" I said as the bell rang.

✨✨✨

Hello like I said in my other book. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My siblings decided to show me that I have a life out of wattpad, lucky me am now off to the mall for more sibling bonding.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️