Chapter 15: Opening up and morning thank you

Marinette's POV

I came out of the shower and immediately went to my closet which was now filled to the brim with clothes.

She decided to wear a Red robin inspired dress. With a black jacket and knee length black boots.

She made her way down stairs to find the table still empty. She sits herself down and Alfred soon brings herbs plate of strawberry pancakes.

"Thanks Alfred" I say.

"No thank you miss Marinette" he says before heading out the door. Marinette smiles shaking her head.

3rd person POV

As she starts to eat her pancakes Bruce walks in.

"Morning Bruce" Marinette greets cutting into her pancakes.

"Morning Mari, thank you for the suits it's more comfortable than what I'm used to"

"You most welcome Bruce" she says.

"Do you have a dance and music room in this really big house" she asks making Bruce chuckle.

"Yes the music room is not usually used and the dance room is usually used by Cassandra and Stephanie"

"Hmm how about a place to practice gymnastics" she asks.

"Dick usually uses that" he says. "Why all the sudden questions"

"I have a lot of extra curricular activities that I must not get sloppy in and often have to train" she exclaims "I usually have God's and goddesses around to have me train but it would be fun to go back to training with humans"

"You've trained with humans" he asks quizzically.

"Back in Paris I had my own honorary family" she says smiling. "They're actually the reason I do all these extra curricular activities. According to Chloe family has to support each other. In and out the field and for me it usually in"

"That sounds like a strongly bonded family.

"Yes filled with broken children" she says a tear escaping her eyes.

"What do you mean" Bruce asks.

"Kagami lost her mother who was her only family a few years back due to an 'accident'" she says air quoting accident.

"You don't think it was an accident"

"No, I think it was because she was associated with me" she says "the lier got to her"

"Oh"

"Luka was kicked out because he was too blinded by love and was apparently working with an abusive bully"

"And that's somehow to do with the lier"

"Yep you got it"

"Chloe never had supportive parents. She's never had a family." She says " she's had everything she could possibly want except for love"

"And how do you fit in there"

"I fixed that. I provided love for all of them".

"That doesn't sound so bad"

"I also made them into superheroes. The things they have seen can not be unseen. They suffered bullying and abuse because of me. They've seen so many deaths. We might smile and joke around but we are broken. I've seen each of them die over and over. We've all lost our families over and over. We've seen the world almost end too many times. The thing is everyone forgets but we can't we are scared for life which is now eternity, it's hard"

Marinette wipes the few years that managed to escape her eyes off smiling.

"You okay" he asks.

"Yes thanks for talking to me" she says as Jason enter the kitchen.

"Pixie you okay" Jason asks "Bruce what did you do"

"Jay it's okay. He just helped me some panted up emotions"

"Ok of you say so pixie" Jason says sitting himself down "I love the gun and clothes pixie thanks"

"No prob jay" she says.

"By any chance did you use any magic on the gun" he asks.

"Of course I did and had a little help from Tikki, Plagg and fluff"

"Who's fluff"

"My time traveling aunt" she says smiling.

"That's..... weird"

"Well I'm not normal" she says beaming.

Alfred puts Jason's and Bruce's plate of food in front of them.

"Thanks Alfie" Jason says.

"Thank you Alfred" Bruce says.

"Oh my God" Stephanie says entering the room squealing. She quickly makes her way towards Marinette hugging her "Thank you thank you thank you" she says.

"Your welcome Steph how does it feel" she asks.

"Amazing I love it please dress me up everyday" she screams making Marinette giggle.

"Congratulations you are now officially my new model" Marinette jokes.

"Are you serious" she squeals.

"Yeah Chloe would love another blonde added" she says laughing.

"Ehhhhh" she squeals.

"God pixie you have to stop breaking my family" Jason says.

"What do you mean" she asks.

"Bruce is actually showing and consoling emotions" Jason says.

"Hey"

"I'm not lying" he says "Stephanie is squealing more than usual, Cass is talking, Barbara is walking , Tim is sleeping well he was, dick you haven't changed yet and demon spawn is less of a demon."

"I don't see the issue" she says "oh and please take my hand"

Jason does as she says and a red glow flows from her to him cleansing him of pit magic.

"How do you feel" she asks as the light fades away.

"Less clouded with anger" he says "another thing you changed" he continues making her giggle.

"Eat up to boost your energy" she says.

Cassandra walks in. She hugs Marinette smiling.

"Thank you" she says before taking a sit.

"You welcome" she replies.

Alfred comes in setting a plate of waffles infront of the two girls.

"Thanks Alfred" they say at the same time.

Tim and dick come in at the same time.

"Thank you sunshine" Dick says.

"Yeah thanks blueberry" Tim says.

"You welcome" she says.

"Morning people" Babs says walking over to Marinette and hugging her. "Thanks Mari" she says before sitting down"

"You welcome Babs" she answers.

"How about demon spawn" Jason asks.

"Oh yeah he's never this late" Tim says.

"She burnt all my clothes" Damian huffs walking in a redrobin inspired outfit. He places the letter on top of the table. Everybody laughs at this. "Why me"

She signs to turn the letter around. Tim grabs it reading it out loud.

"I burnt everyone's clothes so don't feel special anyway I replaced them" he says as the whole table begins to laugh again.

✨✨✨

Yeah I just had to add the last part. I mean just for laughs. Anyway I hope your enjoying the story so far. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️