Gala

Reader POV-Fluff

I knew how important this night was to Kuvira, but I had been so stressed out lately.

When I first came in, I grabbed a simple red wine from the server. I had no idea what it was but it tasted really good. Then I had another one, and another, and I think one more. I lost count after the first 2. I knew I was a lightweight, but I thought I could handle a few.

"y/n?" Kuvira asked from behind me. I turned around and she was struggling to contain her laughter.

"Hey what so funny? I'm not funny, I'm boring. Are you laughing at me? Why are you laughing at me? What did I do? Why-"

"y/n! Calm down, I was laughing at you but-"

"Hey! You can't laugh at me I'm your- I'm- I'm your girlfriend!"

"Come on, your hairs a mess and your slurring all your words, you need sleep."

"I mean, sleeping does sound good."

"Yeah I bet it does. Come on now. This thing is almost over anyway."

She put one of her arms around my waist and glued me to her side. The walk was a blur and i zoned out. By the time I zoned back in Kuvira was tucking me into bed. I didn't have my dress on anymore and for some reason, I wa sand a about that.

"Did you take off my clothes?"

"y/n, don't act like I haven't seen you naked before."

"How dare you! I'm- uh- I'm gonna sue you!"

She chuckled as she climbed into bed behind me and wrapped one arm around me. She buried her face into the back of my neck and smelled my hair.

"You can sue me tomorrow okay?"

"You can expect a lawsuit missy."

"I'll be waiting. You look really pretty when your drunk. You seem so carefree. I should host these galas more."

"Mhm that- that sounds great. I think."

I could feel her smile against my shoulder blade. "Go to bed."

"I love you." I heard her whisper as I succumbed to the lulling darkness of sleep.

Remember to Vote and Comment! And dm me with requests!