Metamorphosis

Meichi: do you want to leave too? You don't need to-

Kirajuno: when did I say I wanted to leave? Besides, I feel like I need to be here right now. Like somethings going to happen.

Meichi: Oh, that's weird but I'm tired to, and I don't know why but my wrists hurt, like bad.

Kirajuno: Really?

Meichi: yeah, while I was putting on my hoodie, they just started to hurt.

Kirajuno: that's odd. Do you want to go to recovery girl?

Meichi: No, I just want to sleep. You can stay if you want to.

Kirajuno: really?

Meichi: *yawns and puts her head in Kirajuno's lap* good night Kirajuno.

Kirajuno: *Blushing hard* Yeah good night. *starts playing with a strand of her hair and falls asleep too*

*At three in the morning*

Meichi: *pacing the room rubbing her wrists*

Kirajuno: *wakes up* What are you- Hey what wrong? *sits up*

Meichi: I can't sleep they hurt too much. But, I'm tired, I don't know what to do.

Kirajuno: come sit.

Meichi: I want to, but I feel like if I stop moving something bad will happen.

Kirajuno: you'll be okay, come here.

Meichi: okay. *sits in his lap still rubbing her wrists*

Kirajuno: *petting her head*

Meichi: *looks at her wrists in confusion, to see that blue and purple silk is pouring out of her wrist* what is this what's happening?! Kirajuno what do I?! *the silk starts wrapping around her accidentally touching Kirajuno *

Kirajuno: OW!

Meichi: Im sorry! I can't stop it! * is crying now* wait get my phone Call Keigo he'll k- *the silk is now covering her entire body, but has cooled way down, so now Kirajuno can touch the cocoon*

Kirajuno: * lays her down on the bed and goes in her bag to find her phone. * Keigo? Who's oh hers is his contact *calls him*

Hawks: Hey songbird what is wrong? (he calls her songbird because she loves to sing but she only sings Infront of Shigaraki, hawks and Dabi)

Kirajuno: I am sorry, but she need help! Come to the school now please! I do not really know what happened, but- just please come!

Hawks: I am on my way, do not hang up okay?

Kirajuno: okay. Can you come right to the dorms? Wait are you pro- hero Hawks?

Hawks: yes. What floor?

Kirajuno: third floor. I will be on her balcony.

Hawks: Alright I am almost there.

Kirajuno: please hurry

Hawks: I am flying as fast as I can kid.

Kirajuno: my names is Kirajuno.

Hawks: Oh, Mind Erasers kid.

Kirajuno: yes. I think I see you!

Hawks: I think I see you too. Ill hanging up now, I'll be there soon. *hangs up*

*two minutes later*

Hawks: *lands in front of Kirajuno* where is she?

Kirajuno: come in. * opens the door and walks in*

Hawks: *walks in behind him* where is she

Kirajuno: over here.

Hawks: Why is she in the cocoon?

Kirajuno: We were hanging out with some of our friends, when she said that her wrists were hurting and that she was tired so we went to bed, but then like twenty minutes ago I woke up and she was pacing rubbing her wrists, I convinced her to sit in my lap so I could try to calm her, but as soon she stat silk started to poor of her wrists she said she couldn't stop it, and to call you because you should know what to do.

Hawks: I do know what to do, but I'll tell you right now, she can't stay here, and she won't be coming back for at least a week.

Kirajuno: A week?!

Hawks: I think... she is going through Metamorphosis. And she won't be able to stay here.

Kirajuno: Metamorphosis? 

Sorry this one is kind of short but I wanted a cliffhanger-