Chapter 2: Playground

recap
Speaking of dad, we are going to have to move again. He said we are going back to the old place we used to live. I was kinda excited because I'll be going
To my hometown. I'm also excited because I'm going to go to the old playground where me and Azumane first meet!

"It's fine ma, anyways I'll be going"
"Ok! But come back at 10:00!. You do remember how to tell time with the sun right?"
"Omg, yes mom I do" I say as I walk out of the door
"Ok, be safe!"
I wave at her to signal her that I herd her
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
As I was walking I found a cute cat following me. It was a siameses cat, it was very beautiful, "hmmmm I'll call you Mysti!" (Pronounced: Misty)
I looked at it and saw it was a girl, she looked ok and not sick. I got close to her and made her smell me, I didn't want her to get scared of me. After smelling my hand I got up, she then started to rub her head on my leg. "Ok I guess you really like me" I giggled a bit "wanna come with me to my secret lair" I said in a goofy voice "meow" I took Mysti with me, she was really calm and stared to purr
10 mins later
Mysti fell asleep in my arms, I wrapped her in the blanket mom packed for me 'almost there!' I thought

I passed the pool area, garden, homes, a school, a store by the school, a Library, and there it was the playground

People might find it creepy but this was a place where I made my first friend, and good friend who hasn't backstabbed me

I walk in the playground but I saw a black figure, 'I didn't know other people came here?' I thought. I approached the black figure to see a grown man who seemed to look like in his 30's or 20's. "Hello!" "Hmm?" He turns around and looks at me 'damm he's tall' I thought. He jumps a little "are you ok sir?" "S-sir?" "Do I really look that old?" "Excuse me?" "Sorry but I'm 18" "OMG I-IM SO SORRY!" "E-EH NO NO NO NO ITS FINE" we were just freaking out.

After calming down "u-umm so u-uh what are you here for?" Ugh, I can never form sentences when I'm stressed because then I say som stuff that don't make sense "sorry if that came out as mean" "no, it's ok" he smiled at me, his smile was kinda cute. 'Oh c'mon f/n you can't just think like that when you meet someone you don't even know!' "I'm here because I used to play with my Old friend at this playground" "ha same" "I come here everyday to see if they will come back, she left one day and then a week later still not there, then one year, five years, then 12 years past and no sign of them" "I feel sorry for your loss but I come here because this is where me and my true friend used to play at when we were little"

"Hey umm I umm" "it's ok, take your time" "umm thanks" a comfortable silence later and he spoke "I like talking with you and I was wondering if I can have your number so we can talk?" "Sure!" We exchanged numbers
"Meow!" We both turn our heads to my backpack. 'Oh shoot I forgot about the Mysti!' I had my backpack half way open, and I see Mysti and she looks like she's going to jump out of the backpack, so instead I just took her out.

I had her in my arms, they guy was staring at me and Mysti. Mysti looked at the guy and jumped out of my arms to see the guy. She then started to fall asleep again but on the guys lap "what's her name?" He asked so gently so he couldn't wake up Mysti, his voice was like sweet honey "her name is Mysti" "she's beautiful"

We then continued talking, but we lowered our voice so we wouldn't wake up Mysti, "so you said were 18?" "Yea, because of my facial hair and height, people seem to think I'm around 30, I'm actually a 3rd year in Karasuno high school" "sorry for making assumptions in the beginning" "it's fine, I get told that many times that I'm used to it" he said while rubbing the back of his neck, 'god, he's do cute' wait 'gah!, what the hell f/n' i slapped myself before I start blushing "e-eh are you ok!?" He seamed concerned, he then put his hands on my cheeks, they turned super red, it looked like he seemed to understand what he was doing because he then immediately took his hands off and started blushing more than me "I-I'm super s-sorry!" "N-no it's fine".

Mysti then started to wake up, we both put our attention on the cat, "oh, hello sweetie how was your nap" "meeoow" she started to stretch and then rub against his chest. "You want something to eat?" I looked at the 'boy' (I didn't know to put man or boy because he looks like a man but he's not-) he had fish in is hand "I think you should have my lunch" he smiled softly, the cat ate out of his hands "oh umm, Mysti here's some water"

As more time passed, it started to get dark. "Umm I gotta go, it's 9:30 and I told my mom I would be back at 10:00" "oh it fine, have a nice day" "you to!" I said as I was walking back home

What a handsome and nice guy

Hello my lil cats
Lemme say something right here, right now....

I don't proof read, so that means I WILL have grammatical errors 😀. Well anyway
Have a happy and healthy day/night my lil cats!