Chapter 3: school!

Today was the first day of school! I was excited because I would be able to make some new friends 'maybe these people are nice' I thought I walk in school with my new uniform and see many kids looking at me. I awkwardly walk to my locker and put on my day shoes. I start walking around the school trying to find my class until I found this girl with short brown hair calling me "L/N, L/N!" I go towards the girl "hello?" "HI, IM YUI!" "Oh, hello yui!" "Anyways your the new student right? I'm in your class!" "Oh ok, ummm, can you please show me where the classroom is?" "Sure!".

I entered the class too see all the people staring at me "hello l/n, you can take a seat right nest to daichi, daichi can you raise your hand so they can see you" I see a guy with short dark brown hair raise his hand, I sit next to him. "You should take a seat yui" "oh yea" yui sits down in her seat.

(о''о) time skip to lunch!

Class ended and it was time for lunch. Yui came running towards me "hey l/n right?" "Mhm" "would you like to join me and my friend for lunch!" She said with a smile "sure" "ok then!" We went to the cafeteria to get our food, she then takes me to a table with some girls and the guy who I sit next to. "Daichi correct?" "Yea, and L/n~San?" "Yup" "what do you think of the school?" "Well so far everyone is really nice" "have you gone here before?" "Nope. I've lived here in Miyagi actually but my pa needs to move for his job, he's thinking of quitting because he doesn't want to move place to place anymore".

Daichi and I talked the whole time, we almost forgot to eat because of how interested we were in each other's conversations "you do any sports?" "Well I used to do soccer, box, kick boxing, and in the last school I entered the swim team, but that gets boring sometimes. I don't like sports, I only joined because my parents made me enter. The only sports I actually like is basketball, swim, and volleyball. That's it"   "I'm actually the volleyball's team captain" "whoa really?" "Yea, we have these crazy first years who need to learn to like each other, but right now we don't really have a ace or libro, ace left because he was being a baby and thought we lost last game because of him, libro left because he got in trouble and because ace left. They got in a fight" "that must be hard to carry" "I still love my team though, oh and we have a manger she's a third year, she looking for someone to take her place for when she leaves" "I hope it goes well for you guys" RIIIIINGGGGG "I guess we got to go"

After school (*''*)╯♡

I walk around the school to know where everything is, I see the gym and "is that.....man bun?"

Hello my lil cats it author~Chan and lemme tell you, I honestly don't know where this is going, I don't have a map or anything to tell me what to do next, I just do whatever goes to mind so :p

Have a happy and healthy day my lil cats