Chapter 4: stranger

Asahi's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the last day of being a second year, I really don't want it to end.

I walk to the playground and put my playlist on. I have some left over because I wasn't really hungry at lunch

'I have a feeling she'll come today, but that's what I say everyday and she never comes back'........'what is she never comes' 'I come everyday just to see that she'll never come back' 'what if she died, no that can't happened if she did then it would be on the news' 'what is she doesn't remember me' what if she doesn't like me anymore' 'what is she changed and turned into a mean person' my heart started to race thinking negative stuff.

Hours pass and "hello" I couldn't hear their voice correctly because of the music I turn around to see this person with short hair and a round-ish face, 'I don't know their gender' , I'll say 'them'. 'I gotta say something it I'll look like a jerk'

"Hmm?" 'damm their kinda short' I thought. I jump a little because of the thought I just had "are you ok sir?" "S-sir?" "Do I really look that old?" "Excuse me?" "Sorry but I'm 18" "OMG I-IM SO SORRY!" "E-EH NO NO NO NO ITS FINE" we were just freaking out.

(I hope it's fine I'm skipping some stuffs, I have homework and I don't really want write the same thing I wrote in chapter 2)

Hours pass and I hear a faint "meow".......time passes by and the person says they have to go, I honestly feel sad without them like with them I feel warm inside and at peace, "wait....DID I JUST GIVE MY NUMBER TO A STRANGER" i was panicking "WHAT IF THEY FIND MY LOCATION AND KILL ME AND MY FAMILY" I get a text from Noya

⚡️Rolling thundaaaa⚡️

⚡️Rolling thundaaaa⚡️: soooooo, have you found out what class your In?
Uhh, yea I'm in class 3-J:🥺softie💞
⚡️Rolling thundaaaa⚡️: oh kool, I heard that there was going to be a new student, 3rd year and if remember correctly her name is L/n~San, I also heard she's a cutie 👀
Oh what class is she in? :🥺cutie💞
⚡️Rolling thundaaaa⚡️: class 3-K, right next to yours! Anyways gn!
Gn: 🥺cutie💞

I walk to my house, it takes me 10 min to go back, while I walk I go to the convenient store and I get strawberry milk because I was craving it.

I finish my milk and homework at my house, I wonder what to do with that person number, 'should I text them?' No that would be weird. I just lay there on my bed, 'they seemed nice and cute'...'they are very pretty'

Sorry if this was short, I have school and homework :/, but I'll try to make a longer chapter next time!
Stay happy and healthy my lil cats