Im bored and this is a senerioooooooo

Hai, it's currently 3:19 AM and I can't sleep

So I'm just going to write sum stuffsssssssss

My eyes hurt and I'm crying because of the pain, yay 😀

🌚🌝
👉🏿👌

Musical_Fanders I know this isn't your cup of tea but, since your a smut god, I just wanted your opinion on my smut and I also want to see on what I need to improve

Y/n and asahi are both 25 years old in this

So I was with asahi, in bed, he was reading his book while I was on my phone, "babe can we go to the cat cafe?" "Sure pumpkin" we get out of bed, I was in his oversized shirt and underwear, he was just in his boxers, he's been less shy of showing his body and I'm less shy of him looking at my body.

I wear a black turtleneck, grey jacket, ripped jeans, and just put on some eyeliner because I'm too lazy to actually try today, asahi was wearing a yellow turtleneck with brown pants.

We walk to the cafe, hand in hand, we ordered our drinks, we've been here before so the cats are pretty chill with us because we their homies. We finished our drinks, we then think we should go back home because it's a Saturday and it's pretty boring.

We got home and started binging Disney movies because honestly we were both bored. For some reason I cried when the movie started, I was in my weird mood episodes were I cry for no reason at all. We diside to go back to bed, I was in his old karasuno jacket, no underwear, no bra, nothing, I wanted to be FrEe . He just changed his to a more loose shirt and shorts.

I for some reason started crying again. "Hey, hey pumpkin it's alright. Come here" he signals me go cuddle him. I'm now on top of him, my face on his chest. He started playing with my hair, "it's not fair that your the only one who can play with hair" I pouted, I get up and start playing with his hair, o then realized how long it has gotten I remember when his hair was barley shoulder length, it's now his hair reaches his shoulder blades (I think that's what they are called, I'm so fried rn I honestly can't think straight) I made a braid with his hair because I was bored.

Next thing I know My head was on his lap, he was brushing my hair which was kinda relaxing. To show that I appreciated him doing all of this so I can stop crying and having my mood episodes, I did a very fast kiss on his lips, I then walk to the kitchen and get the ice cream cake that I bought "y/n please don't tell me your eating ice cream again" I hear him yell from our bedroom, "Æ-Æugh, n-nOoOOOooOoOoo" I then see him walk to the kitchen 'shit, he caught me' "*sigh*" that's all I hear from him, I then see him walk towards me 'oh no he's going to grave the ice cream away and give me a lecture about how I need to stop eating too much ice cream'.

But instead I see him put his head on top of my head and put his hands on my waist, he then kisses the top of my head. "I love you sweetie" "I love you too boo boo bear" I put the ice cream down and turn around to kiss him again, this time it was more heated, he bit my lip ever so gently so he can get a entrence (I dunno if I spelled it rite but idgaf) I open my mouth so I can let him enter, he then explores the inside of my mouth.

〠『⚠️smut warning ⚠️ 』〠
(Oh and also, I don't know how to write smut)

He then picks me up and puts me on top of the counter so he doesn't have to bend over (no matter what height u R he still taller than you, you are not super tiny to him, he just gotta bend over a little to see u) he starts rubbing my thighs, my 😸 is throbbing 'I want him to touch me more'. He starts getting closer to my pussy (I feel so wrong saying that but YOLO LOLOLOL, as you can see I'm sleep deprived and I need sleep desperately so I can work properly) he's FINALLY done teasing me and actually start fingering me, first with 2 fingers, i break the kiss because of me moaning.

He enters another finger which kinda makes me more crazy "a-aah, Asa m-more" (I feel c r i n g e) asahi starts unziping my/his jacket. Asahi starts to suck on my neck and creates purple spots on me, he takes off my jacket. I feel a cold breeze hit my nipples which makes them hard. He sucks one of my nipples while still fingering me. I feel like I'm going to cum just by him fingering and playing with me.

(They are in the ballerina position) Heavy breaths are coming from me and some little moans, "asahi, I wa-want you in m-me" I semi yell "anything for you pumpkin" he says whispering with his sexy voice. He takes off the counter and takes off his shorts and boxers. He opens one comdom which I think he had in his shorts, he puts it on and enters, (They are in the ballerina position)"A-AH" I felt a wave of pleasure once he was in me.

He started to thrust in and out, not fast but not slow, asahi started picking up his paste making me feel a knot in my stomach "I-I'm gonna cum" "wait daddy hasn't cummed yet so you'll have to wait for me~" I can't hold it anymore he's going too rough and I can't hold it in, I can feel his dick twitching inside of me and it's driving me crazy "A-Asahi I c-ca-FUCK" I moan really loud "a-ah I'm going to cum too"

He starts thrusting really hard which is me go overboard "A-aeh f-fuck, A-A-asahi I-I'm gonn-na cu-um" we both came at the same time, his condom was now filled with cum, some of my liquids was dripping on the floor (not pee you discussing human 😉)

I drop to the floor ( lol she be lookin like yoonbum *or smt like that*) asahi was still standing trying to catch his breath, he already took off the condom and threw it away. I for some reason still want more, so I got closer to asahi's hips and kitten lick his member (bnp-)  he was surprised by your actions but still went with it,he was fully erect again, I start pumping him up and down, up and down, I then put his fully hardened cock in my mouth, my head jerked up and down, asahi looked like he was going to cum again.

I start going at a faster rate he then jerks his head back and starts groaning "a-ah y/n~s-San" was all that was able to say. Not too long he came in your mouth "why don't you swallow for me, huh pumpkin~" I open my mouth to show him I swallowed, "your such a good girl aren't you". He picks me up and heads to the bedroom "I'll clean up, you rest" I nod. All of a sudden I start to slowly drift off to sleep.

Stared: 3:19 A.M
ended: 4:55 A.M

I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED BUT I CANTTTTT SLEEEEPPEPWOWKSKKAKAAKMAKZKAKAKAK
HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY MY LIL CATS!