NOT A CHAPTER! meet the author!

Hello my lil cats, I'm jiro/hiro/author~kun/author~Chan

Ok so if you need to know anything about be is that I love anime, I am a big fan of Mha and haikyuu. I haven't seen to many anime's, I've seen 10 I think, and I've only finished 4 I think.
I'm a trans guy and I'm pan, so if you don't like the Lgbtq+ community then I don't like you 😘. I a lot curse but I want this story to give off a warm and cozy vibe, so I try my best to not make any of the characters curse.
My pronouns are he/her so which ever one is fine with me 😛.
The way you pronounce hiro/jiro is (he-RR-o) so the "rr" part is like the Mexican "rr" where it makes that weird "r" sound, I honestly don't know If Im making sense because I'm pretty tired and I have homework rn.
I'm Japanese and Mexican, NO I DO NOT SPEAK JAPANESE, just because I am doesn't mean I can speak it 😒, I'm learning to I can say sum stuff and so I kinda look cool. I can speak Spanish tho, English is my first language but still I feel like English leaves my system and so does grammar.
I LOVE drawing soooooo maybe I'll put some drawing here but idk yet.
I'm (according to my friends) goofy, nice, kind, loyal, positive, funny
I like drawing, singing, being a crackhea-, writing, talking, and sleeping

If you have any problems at home or have problems with your mental health then I will help, you are not a burden and I love all of you guys and I want all of you to be safe, me and my friends can help! None of us have a good life at home, neither do we have good mental health, please reach out for help if you need it.
I love everyone here, no matter what your background is I will care about you, race, color, sexuality, doesn't matter. If you don't support BLM then I don't support you 😍.
I don't plan to show my face any time soon, I'm not comfortable to show my name nor face because it personal

Anyways that was the author!
Hope you like my story, and thank you all for reading 🤗
Have a happy and healthy day my lil cats