Chapter 6: volleyball?

I forgot to clarify this but, in this AU asahi got in a fight with noya and he's not in the club blah blah blah, but he is now friends with noya again but noya won't join if he doesn't join, "don't be a wuss and tell Daichi you want to join!" "I-I can't"

You'll need this for later in the chapter

Recap!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember that voice

It's Daichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
___________________
"A-ah umm, hi Daichi long time no see" I hear Azumane-kun say "you know him?" I say lookin up to him, still hugging him. "Yea, I know him from volleyball he's the schools volleyball captain". I knew he was the captain but I didn't want to interrupt him, "oh"

I realized I'm still hugging him so I let go, I kinda didn't want to let go but it probably looked weird. I turn around to face Daichi "l/n~san?" "Hey Daichi" I say nervously, put some of my hair behind my ears. "Uhh, we'll see you later Y/N~Chan" I see Azumane~kun speed walk to the back of the school.

"You know Asahi-San?" "Uh yea, I've known him since I was 5, so basically since grade school but since my dads work makes him move to place to place I had to move here again but he told me that he sees that I don't like moving so he was going to try to get a new job so I can stay here"

I part ways with Daichi~San and I go to the back of the school to find Azumane~kun 'I feel like I shouldn't call him that anymore, I meen like, Im not that close to him anymore' I push my thoughts away and I see Azu-Asahi~kun talk with this, middle schooler?

"What did you say when you saw him?"
"I just said 'long time no see' then ran" I see Asahi~kun lower his head, but then I see the middle schooler jump and *bonk*
"How many times do I have to bonk you so you can get the balls to tell Daichi you wanna play!"
"I-I'm sorry i was too scared"
"Uhh who are you?" I see the middle schooler point at me "u-uh sorry for listening, I-I'm F/n L/n!" I bow and yell that whole thing, I must've look ridiculous
"Oh your that cute 3rd year! I see why they say that, you look mighty fine there baby g0rl"
"Excuse me?" I didn't hear that last part, he kinda whispered it
"Nothing cute mama!"
I see asahi~kun look like he's weirded out "u-um y/n wanna go to the playground?"
"You know her? And you must be close since you use her (nickname or first name)"
"Uh yea I've know her before"
"Damm, I wish i had a hot and cute babe as a friend *pout*"
"I- sure Asahi~kun!"

Time skip
"Who was that middle schooler talking with you?"
"Who?   Oh you mean noya, he's actually a 2nd year at our school"
"O-oh"
"Hits fine" I hear him laugh, 'god, his laugh is so cute and....hot at the same time'
"E-EH ARE YOU OK?" I slapped my face and he was really worried. Just like last time he cupped my face really gently and looked at me, "are you ok?"
"E-eh ye-yea" I say as I'm a blushing mess

We start talking about how it's been for the last years
"You should go to my place! I bet my parents would be happy to see you again" "sure, just lemme tell my mom because you know how she is" I flash a smile at him "heh yea" I see him blush

                                                 🌹Ama🌹

Princess 👑: mom I'll be home late, I'll be at a friends house
                                                                Do I know this 'friend'?: 🌹Ama 🌹
Princess 👑: yes mom, anyways I'll be going now
Oh and I'll probably be eating over there since his
Parents will make me stay for dinner
                                                   🌹Ama🌹: himmmm? It s a boy!?👀
Princess 👑: ....yes....I don't like him like that mom!
Don't get any ideas!
                                            🌹Ama🌹: well make sure to wear protection ;))
Princess 👑:.....mom stop being weird. Anyways I'll be going
                                                                                  🌹Ama🌹: ok! Be safe
                                                                                                  read

This one might also be short but idc

Stay happy and healthy my lil cats!